No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

wow your a gimmie pig I want, I want, I want, do you see how bad you sound to the rest of us?

Wow the sad thing is these people don’t even care they are ruining the blood elf theme with the way they go on.

1 Like

Your chestpiece looks like bib.

I’m not a pig!

Yes, blonde and white as well like Vereesa the leader of the alliance Silver Covenant.

All the way!

Who entitled role players to stealing from Blood Elves?

No one cares you RP, and it’s not a prerequisite to have an opinion on something that pertains to Blood Elf fans.

2 Likes

Then stick to Zelda games.

2 Likes

It is orange.

I would but he always has to save Princess from Gamon and that gets old.

Korrak was orange.

Tough luck.

1 Like

Hey man. I like Elves that is variety like Brown Elves, White Hair Elves, Redhead, and etc. It’s not just the Blondes. Plus I only stay in Stormwind and far away places than Goldshire.

Everybody cares that I RP.

This is an RP game!

You’re in MY territory.

You’re describing Blood Elves.

You have Void Elves and the RP tools to be a Wayfarer, and you’re not entitled to anything else for a secondary visual theme.

3 Likes

No your a person who goes gimmie gimmie gimmie all the time and doesn’t want to give nothing back we call that a gimmie pig. In other words a person who only cares about his needs being filled over the detriment of everyone else.

I don’t rp neither and I don’t Want blood elves ruined anymore.

I wish I played a Zelda Game but I can’t because I don’t have Money for a Nintendo Switch that cost alot.

Take a night off Goldshire and you’d have more money.

Are you even any good at roleplaying if you can’t utilize the tools in this RPG?

That’s very relatable.

And still not a good reason strip two races of their identities.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/711/334/afd.png

4 Likes