No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Declaring victory, horde bias, and flouncing

Drink!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0MYMizgnsTpoMuoo/giphy.gif

4 Likes

I see another irrational helfer ready to go on block until he hops on another guildless low post alt to post more and try to gaslight people into thinking he and the other seven helf stans’ beliefs are more widespread than they are.

Can we start a bingo card for this with all their arguments?

• Alleria
  • Warcraft 2
  • Stolen from the Alliance
  • Petty
  • But Paladins
  • Demanding Blonde Hair
  • Demanding Ginger Hair
  • “Butter Blonde”
  • Low post alt
  • Low level alt
  • Passive aggressive emojis
  • Silver Covenant
  • Alleria Tatoos
  • Void Elves are Blood Elves

Forsaken also forsake their old lives that is sort of the point. It’s called meeting people where they are at today. And Blood Elves do just that by experiencing a cultural reset and joining the Horde, you know the people who in the present time help them as opposed to sabotaging them.

All the races of the Horde mesh well and are allies and friends. It’s a literal joke anytime a HE fan tries to invalidate the situation otherwise.

And with a spinkle of trempling on what little identity VE have left.

2 Likes

Yes.

So much this.

2 Likes

Void elves need blonde hair.

1 Like

https://gph.is/g/ajj01jG

1 Like

Time will tell. After the Hair Colors are in I wanna see more Void Blood Elf Hairstyles since after all Void Elves are Blood Elves. Plus the Silver Covenant pretty much share the Same Hairstyles and etc from Blood Elves.

Wait… you’re not Alleriara

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/dTRKCXC0JFg

4 Likes

Hot take. The silver covenant should have had their eyes turn green when Dalaran was at ground is zero of the legion invasion. Fel exposure.

It would have solved so much whining.

3 Likes

Is it really hard to ask for Pure Red Hair coloring for Void Elves? If Orange is off then I wanna see True Red Hair Colors for Void Elves.

Alliance never really gotten Redhead options for Elves and even the Regular Humans too.

So basically after you push to steal BE hair colors this is you declaring your intent to also push for BE hairstyles?

2 Likes

Not only the SC.

The Elves of Allerian Stronghold should ALL have had green eyes just by being in Outland.

3 Likes

The sheer amount of ignorance in this post tops the mental gymnastic awards.
Holy Flipped batman are you delusional. It’s just a skin condition?? she ate a void god that was a good reason why they were removed from silvermoon.

1 Like

I want Blood Elves to have something that differentiates them from Void Elves. That means not taking Blood Elf hair colors or hairstyles and instead robbing someone else.

Right now there really isn’t much Hair Choice Options left for Void Elves since there are only like atleast ether 9 to 10 while Blood Elves have like 18 to 20 Hairstyles in their Customization Options.

And Alleria’s and any other high elf that followed her.

1 Like

No. I am asking for clarification from the person who said it because I havent seen a single request since the new customization options to “erase BE”, and no… New skin tones on VE is not “erasing BE” and neither are hair additions. However, VE will always be under scrutiny because of how awful their implementation was, so that may fall in line with a “I wish blizz would take them back” sentiment.

It’s almost like the existence of HE NPCs on alliance side since the day of WoW, and their continued expansion, maybe contradict WC3!

Sorry if my question was answered by the person I actually asked, but I have lost track of replies.

Another low post alt. :thinking:

1 Like