No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

But aren’t you just a blood elf that uses void magic?

I joke, of course.

Honestly, sadly I feel the future development of void elves has been ruined. They didn’t have a great start but this “blood elf but edgy” thing was just the last kick they needed. I already have no faith in blizz as it is, but I’m just expecting them to listen to those that just want the stereotypical fantasy shoved into WoW’s canon and it’s just really sad.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t be evil in the eyes of the Alliance though, considering the Horde don’t view their allies as evil for what they do.

But yeah, I’d like some evil Alliance stuff. Like I said, I want to fight an enemy worth fighting as Horde.

So you’re saying you didn’t play BFA then

There a reason why I have her muted. Uh. Insert passive aggressive emojis here.

1 Like

You’re saying that as if we haven’t seen people justifying Alliance atrocities and making them look as “acts of justice”.

1 Like

Sylvanas was the only evil one, nobody else did anything evil :^)

You see Horde players do this too. This is just us vs. them mentality that everyone does.

Definitely didn’t play WoT as horde

1 Like

Nonsense it’s not reserved to a single side of course.

It’s a matter of which side it’s louder while spouting it.

I’m pretty sure both sides spout it about as loudly considering a lot of people think Garrosh did nothing wrong is an unironic meme.

This is not good enough.

No what is incredibly petty is demanding a clone of Blood Elves followed by passive aggressive emojis.

You people have done enough harm.

Just leave Blood Elves alone.

1 Like

Which race? BE or VE?

Really? This is not a HE fan exclusive ploy. In fact, it’s a signature of BE fans.

1 Like

You’re just picking at the wound with this.

Yeah, it’s blood elves the ones demanding something from the Alliance it’s taken and given to them :roll_eyes:

I don’t know, the fact that when Teldrassil burned the most you’ll see as “justification” were memes, while we still have people frothing at the mouth about how getting children murdered at Taurajo was justified…

The only passive aggressive emojis I’ve seen are from Midare, and the other two people.

You’re being silly.

This just seems like deflection. One side does it as a meme the other is completely serious? Pretty black and white view.

Edit to be more charitable.

1 Like

Yeah, you obviously haven’t seen enough of, well, anything.

And my view it’s pretty black and white because that’s what I’ve seen transpiring during cata, MoP, WoD and legion.

No, I’ve seen plenty. I’m just not the one arguing that one side is more wholesome than the other one. But we all already know your biases, Midare. You can’t go a thread without expressing them.

Because of the direct events of WC3:TFT. Do you people even know the lore, or do you just read that “High Elves were Alliance in WC2!” and base your entire argument on a single statement?

1 Like

There’s nothing wholesome about the burning the teldrassil, yet people jokes about it.
On the other hand, people will go on with long posts about how Taurajo being destroyed was perfectly logical and completely justified.

Nods

Nods intensely

Nods furiously

Nods so hard her head falls off.

1 Like

Well, this has been a fun evening. I’m washing my hands of this banal topic.

Void elves are Blood elves. Hair colors are not a thematic device, and I do hope they add natural hair colors to void elves so I can watch the forum melt down about how favored the Alliance are over hair colors when most of the devs and playerbase play Horde.

Have fun all.

(Commentary): Well, maybe now that Sylvanas is gone this is more true. Maybe. I mean, Forsaken are in this extremely weird position in the Horde. They’re predominantly Lordaeron humans, with a sprinkling of Dalaran in the mix thanks to certain quests in Silverpine. So, you’ve got the Humans from which Garithos, whom Blood Elves blame for their hate of the Alliance, as their closest allies, as well as former Dalaran humans in the ranks of the Forsaken, and we know how most Blood Elf fans feel about Dalaran these days. Looking past that, Forsaken are also the humans who kept the Orcs in the internment camps and mistreated them.

(Commentary): Nightborne are a race Blood Elves get along with pretty well. I bet Ethereals would also be a race they could forge some friendships with easily. Most Horde races lack either positive history, or common interests. Even Metzen stated Blood Elves never quite fit in with the rest of the Horde.

1 Like