No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

People continued to ask for what they wanted and didn’t give up until they got something reasonably close enough to it to sate their desire. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To me there’s a limit on asking or wanting things, like it’s okay to want or like one or two things from another race but when you want everything, that’s not okay.

2 Likes

We did ask your right and what happened it almost all went to the void elves as well so nothing we asked for stayed excursively Horde like it should have.

That’s a funny way to spell “threw a tantrum.”

1 Like

That’ll be humans for a thousand, Alex.

And even humans, the golden children of customization roulette, could use the ability to customize skin color separately from their face.

And also scars, tattoos, and white and black hair.

Here’s a list of things Blood Elves have asked for.

5 Likes

Maybe you should start bully blizzard instead of players that have nothing to do with their decisions?

Because I have a disdain for people who behave like my seven year old niece.

1 Like

This list is wonderful, sadly I bet we won’t get any of it because everything we want or could get customization wise gets stopped by Alliance and Void Elf players crying and complaining.

1 Like

Advocating for bullying?

Yikes but unsurprising from some I guess.

then that is on those who play Alliance NOT Horde to change.

We asked for things for the blood elves including our missing hairstyles since BC and it was for nothing since they were all handed to Void elves except a few hairstyles. Yes our opinions and feed back really mattered.

THIS! 1000%

Which is why a lot of people who want more for void elves would prefer it’s not from blood elves. I’d prefer something unique or at least coming from Alliance races.

Even if that would be the easiest way so there’s a nonzero risk Bliz will do it.

2 Likes

Keep doing what you do! :heart_eyes:

I’m not, and you know that :roll_eyes: I’m just saying you should direct you frustration to them instead of players.

Well, they did give the blood elf fans the blue eyes a few people really wanted and made multiple threads requesting.

And half elf ears.

Doesn’t hurt to get what you want out there. It doesn’t mean you’re going to get it. I’m not actually that optimistic about Bronzebeards and Dark Itons sharing hair… but I may as well ask!

It’s not Blizzard that’s behaving badly.

1 Like

I am never going to understand how currently anyone thinks Void Elves deserve more than they have already gotten, it’s like unreal.

2 Likes

And people will say things like

Is what irks me like Blood Elf players haven’t been vocal. Now it is important to me anyways to also be vocal about protecting what is left for Blood Elves, because nothing else has been done.

The requests for the jewelry have already begun, our most lackluster feature but they want that too.

This sense of if Blood Elves have it “We should also have it” should stop VE’s and BE’s should now continue to differentiate.

Void Elves got skin tones shared. Ok? Does that mean Void Elf players are not allowed to ask for anything else ever again?

If Blizzard shares some Void Elf hairstyles with Blood Elves, would that mean Blood Elves could never ask for anything else either?

Asking for more hair colors isn’t stealing. The reason I ask for the Kul Tiran hair textures isn’t because I want to “steal” from them. I specifically ask for those because instead of asking Blizzard to make new hair textures from scratch, in the colors I desire, they can save a boatload of time and money by taking the Kul Tiran hair textures and proliferating those since they already use some of the same assets as the Void Elf hair textures.

Observe this comparison of the Void Elf and Kul Tiran hair textures:
https://i.imgur.com/akq7Ra2.jpg

Now what makes more sense? Asking Blizzard to make a new asset from scratch? Or asking for them to modify an existing asset to fulfill a request? My requests for sharing Kul Tiran hair textures and Human hairstyles stem from a simple desire to make the process as easy on Blizzard as possible.

Would I prefer entirely unique hair textures and hairstyles? Of course I would. But that takes far more time and resources than asking for some colors and styles to simply be shared between races… like they have been shared before.

2 Likes

I bet you were here when the Alliance refused to PVP cause some of the BG were unfair to them I remember that very well and how it became a easy alliance win every time since those changes went into effect. and now we have the same lets stomp our feet and scream and demand we the alliance get everything again.

Bad enough they had to bribe the alliance to pvp when that is a player problem.