No to cataclysm

Ayo, can I have your stuff?

That wasn’t the point of my comment. Don’t take things out of context. If you actually read, I was confused as I thought someone was claiming that you gained access to cap without purchasing DF. I was corrected already, and told that their claim was about being able to play the game itself.

How bout blizz add a season of discovery for wrath to. I wasn’t a big fan of vanilla or bc personally.

Not a chance.

1 Like

Neh, they’ll make a 6 week long Remix.

Man probably knowing blizzard. They just like to milk people for short term profit. Not people who are in it for the long haul.

Cannot wait until I figure out how to install a wrath private server though. To heck with blizzard.

1 Like

Installing them is easy. Having anyone to play with, bit harder.

Yah I dont mind not having people to play with. To heck with people.

I mean, I never would have paid blizzard a cent in 2019 if I knew they were never going to preserve old servers and make permanent options. Especially for wrath. Just stupid to me. I want that money back.

1 Like

I was honestly surprised when they allowed people to clone their characters to a permanent Era server.

I’d figured they’d keep one museum server per region where people could choose to move and that’s it. They’ve kept far more dead servers than expected.

I honestly had more fun in wrath than I ever had in any bloody version of this game. And so that was really the only version I wanted as a permanent server option was wrath classic.

Trying to figure out if I can at least get the levels to where I was able to progress in wrath. Because I don’t want to start over on a private server. But I also don’t want instant max level and billions of exp gains. I find that stupid. Everyone else might be cool with instant gratification. But not me.

I hit 55 on my hunter in wrath classic. So I am wondering if I can just set that as a level for a private server toon also. That Way I can just pick up where I left off. I mean, blizzard won’t let me level under the wrath client anymore. And I don’t want to start a hunter on a private server all the way over at level 1 again. Put so much work into classic. Only for blizzard to not let me play wrath classic anymore. It’s so stupid and infuriating.

I like cata. But not enough to give up wrath a second time. Not putting up with 2010 all over again.

1 Like

Enjoy your hacked server.
Best of luck when your credit card is scammed.
Nice of you to give money to gangs, thieves and thugs.

:confused:

So not only are you a whinger and a whiner but you are a common thief as well. OK.

can you do it sooner? or do we need to keep listening to you until then?

Don’t think WotLK seasons would work out as well as Vanilla seasons have, at least not without Vanilla and then TBC coming before it.

It’s very easy to do, it’s literally a launcher.

Is that your highest level character? You know for someone who’s said that they’ll play everyday, if your Hunter is your highest character I somehow doubt you’ve played everyday.

Oh how the turn tables.

“Everyone was kneeling out of respect”

1 Like

Max levels flying around and ganking grey level players has been a thing since Hellfire Peninsula. And max levels ganking people that are around level 10 has been a thing since Vanilla when the Horde realized that Redridge Mountains is a contested zone. The literal only difference between Vanilla Redridge ganking and Cataclysm Redridge ganking is the addition of a Z Axis for the max levels that are ganking lowbies. And unless you’re playing on Grobbulus you’re likely not even encountering any world PvP anymore because every PvP server except Grobbulus is either a Faction Dominated Megaserver or completely dead.

Exactly. Battle pets are a Mists of Pandaria feature. We’re not talking about Mists of Pandaria, we’re talking about Cataclysm. It’s like if you were quitting right before Burning Crusade Classic and one of your complaints was about Death Knights and Inscription.

Sorry. Time’s up bakers! Throw those garnishes at the plate and hope you ain’t been chopped!

Lucky you! Today is Wrath US realms uninstall day.

Enjoy Cata.

1 Like

See you in Cata!!! :wave:

1 Like

See you in Cata!!! :wave:

Uninstalled Wrath a couple hours ago. See you in SoD, Classic Era or Retail. Otherwise, I’m off the ‘eras’ as of anything Cata or newer. I play ‘Cata’ right now, I call it modern retail WoW. See you there! :wave:

1 Like