No to cataclysm

Oh ok – well have fun in whatever your next adventure is then.

What does one do staying on Wotlk?
Is it the loss of flex when you’re gear becomes irrelevant?
ICC on farm for eternity?

Whatever those of us who want a Wrath ever era realm to do.

Same concept as classic Era but Wrath era.

You’re aware private servers existed in these states for years?

Hence Blizzard trying out Classic in the first place.

One realm. One single Wrath ever era realm.

But no. So, fine, “Uninstall Achievement” complete. I’m off the Era train for any “Era” after Wrath.

Once again, enjoy Cata.

2 Likes

You’re evidence that blizz made the right decision to not spend time and money on wrath era. No wrath era and you’re still paying a sub. That’s what they were betting on and it worked out great for them.

3 Likes

You’re evidence that blizz made the right decision to not spend time and money on wrath era. No wrath era and you’re still paying a sub. That’s what they were betting on and it worked out great for them.

I have to admit I am tiring of modern retail. So, they had better take care as if they end others I will likely be done with WoW. Too many other new games on the horizon.

1 Like

Yeah, that happens all the time. I unsubbed a few months into BfA. The only difference is I just unsubbed. I didn’t whine and cry for months on the forum before unsubbing and I didn’t announce it on the forum to people who didn’t give a dam whether I played or not. But go ahead and announce it when you unsub. The forum is pretty dry and we all need a laugh now and then.

1 Like

Yeah, that happens all the time. I unsubbed a few months into BfA. The only difference is I just unsubbed. I didn’t whine and cry for months on the forum before unsubbing and I didn’t announce it on the forum to people who didn’t give a dam whether I played or not. But go ahead and announce it when you unsub. The forum is pretty dry and we all need a laugh now and then.

Mmkay. Good for you. Separately, here you are talking about it. /smh

1 Like

As an example of contrast against what you’re doing. Fey is talking about something happening in the past, while you’re currently and actively doing the thing.

Come on now, don’t disrespect everyone’s intellect here.

I guess I could’ve been more diplomatic.
I could understand a dedicated pvp community sticking around for that era but then you could argue cata pvp was better. Anyway, surely you realize, despite being vocal, the TBC and WOTLK 4Eva crowd aren’t enough to warrant the server. Hell its barely worth the servers now. Cata may well be dead going by that alone, its very hard to know how many will return after wrath or how many newer players will be having a look.

Which is stupid. And the dumbest thing to ever happen to classic. Thanks blizzard. Rip classic wrath. It’s 2010 all over again. Great.

1 Like

Only because this company is stupid. Sure. Let’s keep all the servers up instead of just 2 servers for vanilla era. Makes way to much sense. That is why vanilla era failed.

Ironically, there is 1 server for vanilla era that has decent popularity. Either way. To heck with you blizzard.

Playing wrath hard for the last 7 hours are you? Since you love it so much.

so about that free stuff? can i grab it now

k bye. cant say we will miss you.

29 weeks of ICC wasnt enough for you? Good lord lol. Omega cata hype.

2 Likes

You are thinking of MoP. Talents in Cata are streamlined versions of what you are used to in Wrath.

Was sad to say goodbye to classic WOW once again. But we got a lot of years revisiting the game the way it was before the complete change of almost everything. Give retail 2.0 a run see if I hate it less this time around.

Retail talents aren’t even like that anymore

See you in Cata!

I never said they were. The massive shift in talent systems came in MoP not Cata. They were pruned for Cata and more inline with Wrath trees. All the crazy changes were in subsequent expansions beginning with MoP, which is what I was addressing.