No timewalking 500 token at end of dungeon

Same. I submitted a ticket.

Add me to the list. I took my BM Hunter in today and did not get the quest item.

Just adding my voice here as well. Did the TW dungeons on my main, 5 of them, and didnā€™t receive The Shimmering Crystal. Looked in my bank and quest log to see if I already had it and I donā€™t. Ran the script that shows if Iā€™ve done it already and it says I have, although I have not.

Submitted ticket and was told in a generic response that they couldnā€™t discuss it further and to submit a bug report. Off I go I guess. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Edit: July 23, Shimmering Crystal just dropped for me on my hunter. Itā€™s like my 15th or so TW dungeon for Draenor, but hey it finally dropped. :smiley:

A GM seriously said that itā€™s a 15% drop rate? I mean really do they even play the gameā€¦

5 Likes

I was going to say the sameā€¦ i cant believe they said that

1 Like

Same. Super annoying.

I think same. he linked wowhead loot drop chanceā€¦ ahaha

1 Like

This totally sucks. I need that quest so I can get the LAST one of the Time Badge 5000G mounts. Now I will likely have to wait months for it to come up again. Blizz does not care about long time players.

2 Likes

Two of my characters have encountered this as well

I didnā€™t get mine either.

I didnt even get a response.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get it either. I have a ticket pending, but looking at the other replies, thatā€™ll be less than useful. It does feel like they just didnā€™t reset the quest since the last time WoD timewalking was out

1 Like

Same here. I really want the mount this reset soā€¦ might just farm out my last ~200 badges. Pretty disappointed. :confused:

I am also one of the few who did not get one, put in a ticket to a GM and getting a canned response on it.

I put in my ticket for this yesterday at around 5:30pm eastern time, the game is showing average ticket wait time as 1 day 8 hours and have yet to receive a response so I dunno what to think by this point. Gone are the days of Blizzard CS I guess? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I really dont understand why you guys put in tickets for this. They arent going to do anything for you & they are already fully aware of the issue. This is why the ticket system is always backed up.

I assume you have some proof of this claim?

Are they, though? Itā€™d be nice if theyā€™d acknowledge it.

3 Likes

Having the same issue with 2 toons now, no quest dropping and for some in my guild it has dropped. seems like a bug.

Well starting with this thread, none have received the item via ticket. Also knowing the history of the ticket system, they dont just hand out things. Its incredibly rare they just send you something you were supposed to get.

When this many people have the same problem, the fix isnt going to be through the ticket system. Its most likely going to be fixed by resetting the drop trigger & you will get it on your next TW dungeon. Its also very possible they wont fix it because its just badges. But 100% sure they wont be sending it to you from a ticket.

Blizzard has been doing things the same way for years. All WoW players should know these things by now.