No? The Horde are not getting High Elf Eyes

The Blue eye glow that Horde blood elves are getting are not high elf eyes.

High elf eyes barely have a glow and have a very detailed pupil like Humans and Dwarves. Not the Glow that makes them look robotic like blood elves.

htps://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/745110-high-elf-sorceress.jpg

9 Likes

High Elf eyes have been inconsistent in game. They vary from males to females, and Blizz once opted to use DK eyes to represent them. Male High Elf eyes had a green glow to them for the longest time… There is no standard, they’re unpolished cosmetics meant for NPCs only

What was datamined could very well be what Thalassian blue eyes are meant to look like in Blizzards eyes

18 Likes

I’m of the group that they are datamined DK eyes for the new skin tones and I’ll continue to think this until proven otherwise.

1 Like

High Elves are traitors, lets be honest. If you abandon your home land after it was ravaged by the scourge, then you’re a traitor. In your Kingdoms most dire time of need you backed out lol. I don’t know why any faction would want them.

I mean it’s exactly what the humans did to the Forsaken, completely abandoned them.

80% of the High Elves died in the fall of Quel’thalas. And the survivors rebranded themselves to never forget the suffering they endured. And the High Elves, with enough military strength to make the Silver Covenant in WotLK didn’t bother to show up to aid their fallen people?

14 Likes

I find it weird that people think this means all the high elf npcs on the alliance will magically jump ship to Horde.

just because they look the “same” does not mean they will be forced to change politics.

High elves are more than just eyes anyhow.

11 Likes

Eyes are independent of skin in Shadowlands. DKs could be getting a wider variety of glows though. Don’t see why they would be left out since it’s a customization every other class is getting. Well, except Demon Hunters. F in chat for les yeux.

I suppose non-DK Blood Elf players think they’re getting those blue and silver undies that were datamined, too…?

" However, a few high elves did not rename themselves blood elves. High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and the difference between high and blood elves is only political." - WoWpedia article on High Elves.

They’re pretty similar.

2 Likes

No one thinks that.

The last 2 days have been people complaining about the lore abomination that is blue eyed blood elves.

Don’t get me started on Discord servers whining.

1 Like

They’re the exact same thing.

4 Likes

Okay, but where are the people saying that Alliance High Elves are going to faction swap? Specifically that. I haven’t seen a single person saying they think that’s what’s happening.

The horde got high elves. This horse is glue, stop hitting it.

2 Likes

Don’t hurt my horses. That’s anti-human.

2 Likes

Just wait for another allied race, you’ll get another.

Blizzard: “we heard your complaints about High Elves, Alliance! Here, you go - Lightforged Mechagnomes.”

1 Like

If we can get more armored horses like highlords charger, but with different armor and flight ability, I’d be happy.

Shame I missed out on tyraels charger.

1 Like

I’ll see if i can link you at another time.

Did not get a lot of sleep today.

Scientists in 2020 continue to utilize top-of-the-line microscopic technology to determine the exact color value of elf eye glow.

5 Likes

Denial is an important stage in processing grief. H-hey guys… It’s fine because it’s not actually High Elf eye colors… Right?

2 Likes

@me when we get to the anger stage. I’m gonna need to take a long vacation at that point.

2 Likes