No? The Horde are not getting High Elf Eyes

I’m hoping the blue and silver undies are part of new void elf customization (which will hopefully lead to other skin tones). I would LOVE to have ash white skin. It would look amazing with my mog/hair color/eyes

I’ve yet to see evidence that they’re traitors. To my knowledge we don’t have enough info to judge them on, probably because they’re just minor NPCs with backstories that aren’t fleshed out. Did they refuse to defend Quel’thalas? Did they leave after helping to defend it? We don’t know, but no Blood Elf in game thinks of them as traitors

90% of the elves in Quel’thalas were wiped out, not taking into account the elves that were elsewhere at the time.

At no point do High Elves in game show scorn towards Blood Elves for wanting to honor those that died. Seems as though they don’t call themselves Blood Elves purely to disasociate themselves with the Horde, since a majority of them (The SC) are anti Horde more than they’re pro Alliance

2 Likes

I’ve been told that the blue and silver underwear were fake, and not actually datamined. Hell if I know for sure though

They left their leader and people. Secession is pretty high on the treason list.

Ask Brits about the colonies, or yankees about the south.

Alliance high elves aren’t becoming playable in the Horde. It seems the blood elves are just getting blue eyes like a natural process. They are still blood elves.

1 Like

Exactly, I don’t get all the hate and degrading of high elf fans. Like cool blood elves have blue eyes now, doesn’t change the fact that high elves are still alliance.

well, i would turn my back on a nation that destroyed their values and mind controls their own citizens without a doubt. Call me a traitor anytime

What? Mind control?

"Priest Ennas can be seen preaching to many other blood elves while standing next to Lyria Skystrider. The pair protest the excessive use of magic, insult Lor’themar Theron’s choice to ally Silvermoon with the Horde, and brand the magisters as traitors to Quel’Thalas

After three magisters in the crowd he is preaching to summon Priest Kath’mar Priest Ennas and Lyria Skystrider are both the targets of a mind-control spell. Their speech reverses direction, and he even exclaims that the Alliance will “pay for their betrayal”, while the Horde “will bring us back to our former glory”.

We are not getting them in SL because we’ve already got them all the way back in BC.

1 Like

Their leader was gone and their people were shattered. There wasn’t much left to betray

The high elves that left did so after Anastarian blamed the humans because he didn’t act in time. He also didn’t care when he learned of Arthas’ rampage through Lordaeron, so I’d think the forsaken would be upset about that, but they allied with the renamed blood elves instead.

And some high elves, who actually did defend quel’thalas, were kicked out for their sacrifice because they didn’t want to drain mana from creatures.

And there is nothing anywhere that says they chose not to return to help for whatever reason. We don’t know. Some may have been too far away. Some, the ones who didn’t abandon the humans of Lordaeron were still fighting there.

#Denial

horde are getting helf options, Ion already said that alliance will never get helves because belves are helves.

Anduin has used Mind Control more recently than the Blood Elves. Who knows how often the Boy King cheats to get his way!

Anduin’s Decision

Tell Anduin that it is time to return home. (MoP. Added in patch 5.0.1.15589.)

This is the dialogue exchanged in the little roleplay event as you pick up this quest…

Anduin: I am sorry but I cannot go back just yet. I’ve decided to search for the vale. I must find the Sacred Pools and study their healing powers.

Sully: Prince Anduin, we’ve come to take ye home. Come quietly, now.

Anduin I’m sorry, but I won’t. I’m sure you understand my reasons.

** Anduin Mind Controls Sully **

Sully: Eh? Oh… uh… you’re absolutely right, Prince Anduin. You are free to go as you please.

Anduin (to his Pandaren friends): Come on, let’s go.

Anduin and his friends leave

Amber: Sully! How could you just let him go?

Sully (snapping out of it): Eh? What happened?

Amber: You silly dwarf, he mind-controlled you! Now he’s gone!

Sully: Whaaa? I can’t believe he did that ta me.

Amber: I hope you’re ready to explain this to Admiral Taylor.

Sully: Cheeky little bugger. Didn’t think he had it in him.

Let it go.

2 Likes

im pretty sure high elves eyes will be updated to match the new blood elves new eyes, and when that happen i wanna see people cry

2 Likes

NPC’s have always had different looks from character models.

See Nightborne and Mag’har Orc NPC’s.

This is effectively no different.

Blood Elves are High Elves.

This is not hard.

Stage 2: Denial

1 Like

To this day I’ve never heard that song.
I’m curious, but with how ubiquitous it was I’m kind of proud.