No Redeemed Souls when switching covenants

basically were just stock?

1 Like

Yes please I been asking people all the time and no one knows can we get a blue post please, to let us know if they are looking into or what we can do to remedy this? I realized not having conduits setup hinder loot tables D:

2 Likes

i would like to be able to play the game

3 Likes

this is trash men we cant play for one week

1 Like

Same problem here as well. :frowning:

1 Like

From what I can tell this looks like it has been hotfixed:

Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Redeemed Souls available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Redeemed Souls the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.

from: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/23580183/hotfixes-november-25-2020

Edit: it now also shows the first campagin step as completed:
before: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738492927764070591/781066157024870410/unknown.png

now: https://i.gyazo.com/605e270dfda703ea67b884e08aefaf69.png

Thats not even the same problem i have. I am stuck at 0/9

2 Likes

Fixed nothing. Still broken.

2 Likes

Nothing got fixed for me

Got a ticket in now

I figured out the way around this. You need to go to the main NPC for your new covenant that you talked to when you first get there, and opt to skip the starting stuff since you already did it with the covenant before. It will give you the redeemed souls

3 Likes

Confirmed I could talk to the guy above the flight path (first dude u talk to when u arrive in Elysian Hold and skip covenant intro

Ty boys, see u in azeroth

Edit: Polemarch Adrestes is his name

Double confirmed for Kyrian. Talked to Polemarch Adrestes to claim the souls.

Doesn’t work for me

Relogged, abandoned quest, etc, still no option to skip anything

2 Likes

It didn’t do the trick for me either.
I tried to abandon quest, relog and speak to every npc and still nothing.
It seems we’re gonna have to forget about these 810 soul ash…

Ahh, i did that before the hotfix, guess why it got auto-fixed for me :slightly_smiling_face:

you need to figure out what the npc is that you very originally talk to when you first arrive at the covenant area. that npc will let you skip the intro parts since you already did it before and you get the redeemed souls back from doing it

you need to figure out which npc lets you skip the intro parts. should be one of the very first npcs you talk to when you first enter the covenant area. there should be an option to skip the beginning parts

Pretty sure it was Draka. Doesn’t work for me. I’ve talked to every npc there, no skip options…

for kyrian there is an option to skip a lot of the intro stuff with one of the main npcs as soon as you enter the covenant area, if you have already joined a covenant before. i assume it should be the same for all the other covenants… hmm thats weird

As much as I would like you to be right, I literally went through every npc I could interact with in the venthyr covenant. Nothing.
I tried in oribos as well, you never know. Bolvar, Darion, Tal-Inara… you name it. Still nothing :confused:

1 Like