No Reason Why The Slime Cat Shouldn't Be In LFR

To me it isn’t the mount itself but the fact that they waited until just before the season to say not for lfr and change the individual raid cheevos to say normal and higher the day before the season dropped. Especially when people were talking about it being done in LFR as far back as April.

Should of been handled months ago and not at the 11th hour.

1 Like

Anybody who ever actually looked at the achievement knows this isn’t true, but just keep trotting that line out I guess.

No doubt that some buffoon at Blizzard really screwed up by not proofreading the achievement.

But what difference would it have made when it was corrected?

It’s the same price on every server since Tuesday.

Another route I was considering is just finding the cheapest 291, whether it’s my bis or not. Since it’s just an alt I don’t care.

1 Like

We did look at the achievement. Please point to where it said “normal or higher.”

5 Likes

I disagree.

Lfr is a meme, you shouldn’t get a mount for it.

Really? I didn’t know that but yeah I guess the base legendary items are commodities. I didn’t think about that.

That works too. In any case, gl with your mount farming!

1 Like

The fact that you can wipe several times on non-fated LFR Halondrus because of the balls is a meme.

1 Like

A really funny meme.

Introduce the simplest mechanic and lfr players that are used to just afking through just malfunction and die.

Running in front of a slow moving glowing ball is hard. Def worth a slime cat.

2 Likes

The ugly slime cat with apparently wonky animations is definitely worth the repair bill.

I dunno, I really like it. I don’t see what makes everyone hate it.

1 Like

Copium from the lfr crowd, methinks.

It’s a matter of taste really. Some people like it enough to do Normal, I just find it ugly af.

Sure, if you do it on Normal.

The fact that Blizzard didn’t have it set to the last boss of all three on Heroic was already a concession.

It got updated somewhere between a month and a half to two months beforehand. At one point SOTFO required Heroic, and other written mishaps.

Such is life, we don’t always get what we want.

LOL no. It was updated 24 hours before the Tuesday it dropped.

5 Likes

The best ground mount is the war spider, anyway.

Best part is it was always intended to be normal+, the wording was just corrected. Apparently editing text in a hotfix is a real hassle.

I’ll be perfectly honest?

I don’t really care in the slightest.

Anybody who expected a mount from LFR this season shouldn’t be surprised. LFR traditionally does not have achievement mounts like Heroic does. It never should, either.

I’m good with this. And, at least for the time being, it seems Blizzard is too. Not their problem that people got all antsy and bothered about something that has worked this way for a long time.

1 Like

How is it now their problem and not their fault when the achievement said this for three months:

2 Likes

Because LFR isn’t raiding. It just doesn’t give out an achievement mount. That’s not how the reward cycle works.

2 Likes