No Reason Why The Slime Cat Shouldn't Be In LFR

When they tell us for 3 months we’re going to be able to earn it - yes, yes it does.

6 Likes

this should be a lesson then to not feel entitled in the future to rewards that aren’t even achievable in game yet.

1 Like

There’s no logic in slippery slope fallacies.

2 Likes

Or you know, they can honor things they say.

Good day.

5 Likes

And all this bitterness your showing isn’t going to get it into LFR - it just shows you can’t move on from what’s set in stone. I hope you get over it soon and stop losing friends because you don’t like their view on slime cat(from what you told me in other post). It’s just a literal redesign of a normal mount that can’t fly. Nothing worth being bitter over.

good thing that’s not slippery slope fallacy lol.

yeah, im still waiting on that dance stuido lol. things that arent even achievable in game have always been subject to change. you should not feel entitled to a reward just before you actaully even earn it.

1 Like

Indeed, this was one of those things where people got hyped for something that wasn’t out yet. Agreed 100%. Wait till live to see how it rolls out.

It absolutely is. You think by people wanting stuff in a mode they have to play that it’s just being mailed to them.

3 Likes

Blizzard does this.

Leveling boost.

I think if this is how they are going to do end of expansion season I think they should just make them Mythic only.

Get people to buy more tokens and if they want end of expansion season mounts they can use the boosting chat channel and buy the carries for them.

1 Like

it’s happened to me numerous of times too. i see rewards i want to go for but then the content associated with it is released and i no longer want to do it because i dont want to do the content. it happens literally all the time.

the difference is i never feel entitled to it. im not entitled to anything until ive actually earned it.

1 Like

sure, I don’t care what cosmetic reward is added to the cash shop. I’m for slimecat being gated behind Normals because it’ll encourage some LFR-only players to get into Normal raids and that’s good for the game in every way.

It’s a great move and I hope that really attractive rewards are gated behind Normals to encourage more and more LFR players to do Normals.

I already do normals

Redoing the raids from this expansion over again in normal or even heroic was attractive.

I wish blizzard would just let folks play the game mode they wanted and get the rewards from that.

Slimecat was in the community poll, so they would have mailed it to us anyway if the thing won.

Anyone remember that hearthstone mount? You got it for playing three games in the unranked or ranked matches in hearthstone.

Didn’t need to go get a certain rating in hearthstone arena. Didn’t need to do anything extreme. It was a fun mount trying to get folks to play hearthstone.

Why the heck can’t they just treat this mount the same? Do it at the level you feel comfortable with?

What happened to that Blizzard?

New Blizzard is going to release an overwatch crossover mount and ask me to go get diamond rank or something and forum goers will defend it by saying “they just want to encourage more people to play overwatch!! Diamond is easy!!”

3 Likes

Not every mount is going to be a giveaway like the HS mount was, some need actual work to obtain, some real raiding, even if its nornal. What you seem to want is every mount to be just be handed to you on a silver plate because you exist. That’s not how MMOs work. In the case of HS - it was solely for promotion btw, not because they felt like it. Same with the HOTS mount once.

you mean those posts by people who infact have heroic gear and lots of highly upgraded m+ items? Yeah, no those arent lfr players. And if you call them out, they instantly switch to uber judgemental mode and start hurling insults on ones own “lack” of cleared content

“social” interaction in this game now boils dopwn to being belittled by random people from other servers who can be as awful as they like because theyres exactly ZERO repercussion. They will NEVER see you again literally its 1 in a million shot they random into the same group as you ever again. They have nothing to lose.

Back in the day - before crossrealm - every person who acted like the try hard “heroes” on the forums would be blacklisted into the floor and would have to pay dollars to server transfer because they would doom thier hopes of ever finding groups. Social interaction did exist back then because without decent manners it was a near impossibility for one to get anywhere. Even if they started their own groups

This fated content was likely only “easier” because the cherry picking ensured groups overgeared it so badly that mechanics could be ignored, or they never had time to happen. Given the people against lfr having anyhting harp on about how “normal is easier anyway”.

2 Likes

Actually many do and have given out many things through login, twitch prime, other promotions, etc. It is a pretty common thing. But in this case people were just asking for it to be the same achievement, just in LFR. So they’d still have to beat all those bosses.

5 Likes

TO be honest the cat should of just been a thank you to everybody for just logging into a new season without really any new content .

Because for all of those that aren’t raid and die this is just another long end of expansion content lull.

Once again I guess they needed to justify the boost chat channel . Hey like I said if they want to really sell it and make that last quarter of an expansion quarterly numbers by selling more tokens then make future seasons like this only give rewards in Mythic .

4 Likes

Yeah but at a very weak and easy mode level. If half these people complaining now, would have tried to gear up…they’d have it right now. A lot of them did from week 1 too, and 've been congratulating them when I see such a post. It’s very respectable when someone steps up to become good and earn what they want. Not just beg for it in a very easy mode of a raid.

I wish folks would stop pretending this isn’t meant to sell boosts. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist or something…. But…

They literally added a channel for boosting lol.

Blizzard now let’s you buy the gold, gives you a channel to buy the boost. They’re one step short of putting the items on the cash shop.

1 Like