No Reason Why The Slime Cat Shouldn't Be In LFR

You can hit the mute button on the threads if they bother you that much.

7 Likes

They don’t.

Unless they want the completely optional cosmetic mediocre ground mount.

5 Likes

They’ve tried this a couple other times, it never sticks. And before LFR or flex, most of the population just weren’t doing raids.

4 Likes

The cat can kiss my you know what . We are more pissed over the fact that Blizz knew for months that people thought it was going to be in lfr because lfr was shown to be fated months ago and I showed you that info in another thread .

If they would of handled it back then instead of waiting until the 11th hour to handle it there would of been less of an issue then there is now.

But knowing you you’ll just ignore the fact that lfr was shown as fated in the ui back in April and in May they showed Fated ilvls for lfr gear .

LfR should of gotten something maybe not the cat but at least a battle pet or something . Matter of fact non raiders the WQ players should of got something like an increase to the cyphers to up Wq gear.

I do like some raiding including normal but repeating these 3 in normal is not worth it unless you are full on raid or die types.

7 Likes

I still think it was a miscommunication amongst the devs who didn’t clarify it was normal and up to begin with. No way they made a last minute decision to be so. The coding and programming behind it only counted normal bosses when it was made(mount and achievement).

2 Likes

Please stop spreading false information.

It was known on 4/28 that they required NORMAL

1 Like

There were four achievments
One for fated Normal CN
One for fated Normal SOD
One for Fated Normal SOTFO
One for ALL three Fated.

The issue is the one that was the meta achievment said ANY but people ignored the normal requirement of the other three.

I admit I got it too thanks to my friend and their guild letting me join them for the past 2-3 weeks. I still think it should be in LFR and should not have required the hassle of me being a burden to a group I don’t know but very much appreciate for letting me join.

4 Likes

ur right, no one should deal with anything they don’t want to deal with. all rewards should just be mailed to you whenever you say that you want them.

2 Likes

I wish they would have put slime cat behind the six month sub and not put it on the cash shop. Then the only way to get it is to fork over $77 or however much it is.

Then when folks ask why can’t Blizzard add it to the game, you can just add the same generic responses we hear here.

“Blizzard made it a six month sub reward because they want people to spend money.”

“If you want it, it’s easy, just buy it.”

The forums has a severe inability to grasp what the word empathy means and if you’re not exactly like them, they really don’t care. I even saw the argument that because an all deaf guild can get AOTC all disabled raiders, regardless of disability, should be able to get this lol.

4 Likes

They had between April and the beginning of season 4 to do something about it.
It isn’t like nobody said anything to them until the last minute. People were talking about it way back in April and May .

To me all this shows is some serious incompetence on Blizz’s part.

I’ll tell you right now I was starting to feel a little good will towards them with all that I was seeing in regards to DF but right now it feels like they are reverting back to old Blizzard.

It’s as if they can’t help themselves. Soon as it looks like they are getting things right , they have this uncontrollable urge to shoot themselves in the foot.

6 Likes

Read the link

4/28 stated it required Normal

2 Likes

What an extreme argument.

3 Likes

You don’t socialize in LFR? Everyone loves me in LFR.

3 Likes

that’s the logic that follows. when you dont want to deal with something, u shouldnt have to.

i dont want to deal with gladiator, but i want the mount, so they should just let me get it in random bgs.

that’s where this logic takes us.

5 Likes

LFR still takes patience and work. Stop. :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you still agree with your own logic if I added slime cat the to the cash shop?

That was updated to reflect the change afterwards.

From the live servers just days before the season went live

It did not change to normal in the text until the day before Season 4 went live.

So no I’m not spreading lies.

8 Likes

everything in the game requires some level of patience and work, that doesnt mean u are entitled to any reward you please lol.

1 Like

Well, they clearly had reason to set restrictions
 either do the raids or don’t get the mount, quite simple.

2 Likes