No Reason Why The Slime Cat Shouldn't Be In LFR

I dunno I have seen some pretty bad fails in LFR from people with pulses…

Nah. I’m just pointing out the crying over this is a waste of time. All the time spent crying in multiple threads you would have the mount by now.

Because when the achievement was made any only included normal and up for fated until fated LFR was added later.

You would be incorrect. I either deal with it or stop playing. I don’t go post in 20 threads crying about things.

This is 100% false. Solo players are a minority in the game and they are the only ones complaining.

For a 15 man normal you only need 1 good healer, 3 good dps and 1 tank(or raid leader) that tells the other tank when to taunt.

But, you do post to complain about people complaining. And call them names to boot.

Don’t want it. But even if I did, no one would take me in their Normal or higher group, and no one would want to join a group I started. Especially seeing as I don’t raid. At. All.

4 Likes

You have proof of that?

You’re the first person I’ve met who’s said that, every other raider I know (and I talk to a LOT of raiders) think re-doing the raids we just did is horse crap.

ESPECIALLY since they cut season 3 short to do it.

3 Likes

Nope. I’m explaining the facts.

If someone is offended by being called an entitled crybaby then sorry but the shoe fits.

I’m talking about the people who do want it.

It’s a raid seasonal reward. If you want it go raid. And no LFR is not raiding.

Wrong it was showing in LFR ui during ptr that the raids were fated back on April and in May it was showing LFR gear as fated.

So LFR was always set to be fated

4 Likes

This x100000000000000000000

I came back from some family emergency excited to finish SoTFO only find this weakness that is s4.

1 Like

It wasn’t but keep thinking that. Either way LFR doesn’t award the mount so try learning to deal with it.

This thread is full of new points/counterpoints on this topic! This was really productive and Blizzard is sure to make changes based on this continued outcry of casual-player oppression.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah. It’s “explaining the facts” when you do it, but it’s whining and complaining when someone else does it. You’re a real peach. :rofl:

6 Likes

I mean it was this or 4 more months of regular sepulcher, I dont see how season 4 is worse than nothing.

Don’t play it, if you don’t like it.

A lot of people didn’t finish Sepulcher because it was cut short by 4 months. Including you, it looks like?

It also cuts the end-of-expansion mount farming season short, because there’s no way to turn off Fated so very soon the only way to get Jailer mounts is to deal with his trash Fated affix screwing everything up.

Like I have already said screw the mount. The raids this expansion aren’t worth doing over again beyond LFR.

Give me fated Throne of Thunder,fated Blackrock Foundry and fated HFC oh then hell yes. Much better raids then any this expansion

Fated Icecrown Citadel would have even made sense following Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Wooo that would have been so neat.

2 Likes

They could redo gunship so the crew was cross-faction.

1 Like

No, I do normal and heroic with my guild but S4 doesn’t provide an incentive for some players since DF dungeons will provide better gear, more that half of my core is waiting for next expansion, we couldn’t discuss at least doing the achievement as a group during our core nights because the achievement mentioned “Any difficulty”, so this change not only impacted LFR players.

2 Likes