No more PvP/PvE RESTRICTIONS Listen to the community Blizzard

Keep the CD that doesn’t bother me but let me transfer wherever I want to now, it’s beyond a joke at this point.

The sky is falling so you might as well give us all the things that is going to fill your pockets Blizzard.

Literally shutup and take my money.

You were talking about listening to the community in the last message you did so how about it?

2 Likes

It ain’t happening, they want you to make a new account, spend the sub and then the time re-levelling or purchasing a boost.

Same situation with inter-account transfers. Something that was available in original TBC, is available on live, but not in game now. You spending more time relevelling simply translates to more cash for them.

if you want to play on a pvp server you have to level on a pvp server

1 Like

Why would you bother making a new account to re-level on a different server?

Read what the poster above you wrote. If you want to play on a PVP server, you have to re-level on one.

Yeah, but why would you make a new account for it? If anything, they’d be making more money of me paying a transfer fee. I already have a character on pvp server, I just want my alt on the same server

Because you’d be paying two subs. If you abandon the other one, you will spend more time on one account catching up and paying subscription long-term.

I’m asking why would I need a second sub to level an alt?

I have a 70 on a pvp server, and a 70 on a pve server. I want to move the one on PvE over to have them all on the same server.

What does buying a second sub achieve?

You can’t have the PvE alt on the PVP server. They give you the choice of abandoning it or re-levelling. That’s what I’m saying

I honestly don’t think it matters at this point. They may as well allow the PVE to PVP transfers since half the PVP servers are basically PVE anyway.

Yeah, so what does a 2nd account have to do with anything?

It has something to do with everything lad

So why can you level on a PVP server than transfer to a PVE server? Seems like a double standard to me.

2 Likes

Because there is no risk of pvp combat when leveling/questing/resource gathering etc while in the open world of a PvE server. It is easier to level there, easier to gather herb/mine resources, no pvp contention for quests, no risk of getting killed by another player while in the open world unless you willing choose to enable the /pvp flag while out there. Because of this markedly safer environment, it would be unfair to allow players to transfer from PvE servers to PvP servers and to allow them to transfer with items and resources gathered in a less competitive environment.

These concerns does not exist when going from PvP servers to PvE servers. That is why

2 Likes

You can go to a dead/100% faction imbalanced PVP realm, level to 70 without any risk/competition/ganking, then transfer to another PVP realm. Your argument is not supported by reality.

2 Likes

Totally agree, there is no argument in the “but you levelled on a pve server so not you can’t come to pvp” when you can JUST BOOST A CHARACTER on the pvp server.

The argument is defunct invalid and really old at this point.

Let us transfer wherever we WANT!

Nah, if you want to play on a PVP server you’ll have to go through the grind of leveling on one.

Yeah hey Mr. Arugal yeah I’m Oceanic too and already did that thanks. What about my other characters? They just get left to rot?

Yes that’s right, left to rot.

Want new alts? Level them up.

Or you could just start a new account and boost a character like other people have said, the choice is yours.

Literally 1994 thinking thanks mate for contributing nothing to the thread.