No more increased customisation in shadowlands. [Requesting a refund]

“I bought a product and used it fully for 6 months then decided I wanted a refund. I even admit we got what I wanted, but I am still wanting a refund”.

Sheeeeesh.

3 Likes

What are you even about? This would never happen. The art them is it’s own thing.
And if you that misinformed and really believe that’s a thing (it’s not), then don’t announce something you can’t, or won’t do. Simple.

Nothing has to be delayed for customization, creating most of it isn’t a big deal (for existing races).

Her argument is she didn’t get what she wanted though.

3 Likes

Really?

2 Likes

Yes really. She made a mistake there. That wasn’t the promised customization.

2 Likes

What was the promised customization?

1 Like

Read next time.
They also said their plan is to work on allied races first (for customization options) and add more later on. Now they don’t even have a plan and stopped it.

Dawson said: “Ultimately, just to do it right took a massive undertaking, and a lot of development time, and we wanted to make sure that we committed to that in Shadowlands.
“This is just the beginning for our character customization, I’m sure there will be more hair styles and eye colors, different things that we what we’re learning from what people want in the community as a result of that.”

2 Likes

I respect that you are going to ask for a refund for a very valid reason. I would like to see a group of people take it a step further. A Class Action Lawsuit against Blizzard for exactly the same reason. Failure to fully deliver product. Good luck in asking for your refund. Please keep us posted. Peace.

1 Like

WC3 Reforged would be the better option for that.

what the hell are you talking about? who do you think comes up with all the designs for new zones and races we encounter each expansion. LOL

just what we got from SL cost us the design of a new class

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2019/11/3/20945799/blizzard-world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-customization-character-new-class-troll-human-dwarf

1 Like

Ok. And you feel this is Blizzard “promising” more customization?

Or stating there would definitely be some?

I mean. THe person in question is well within their right to ask for a refund. But no legal entity would back it up.

1 Like

There are laws that I’m not really an expert in about getting refunds for failure to deliver products or major features to protect consumers from bait and switch tactics.

However I doubt increased customization is going be successful, especially if it’s not class action lawsuit level.

Are you ok? The art team does not develop the new races, nor the raids. Yes they are modeling them, that’s different. You really have no idea how easy it is to create textures and to implement those things. No it would not cost you anything, no it won’t take much effort or time.

Like I said, you are misinformed.

That’s again, not the same team. Some people…

1 Like

It should clear why normal people prefer not be grouped with negative weirdos.

Make your own game if you are so brilliant and wonderful

call it Karen World.

2 Likes

All I’m seeing is whining really. Customization isn’t everything.

2 Likes

no point in continuing

Said the Karren, defending lies. Lol

Indeed you don’t know what you are talking about. You were wrong.
Again customization doesn’t need much resources, nor time. No matter how much you don’t want to believe it.

Blizz made a big deal out of customizations, they said it was an ongoing thing this expansion, I can find the quotes if you need, and then they 180 and say no we’re done this xpac.

1 Like

Yep it was their main feature.

Let this sink in. People are defending the missing main feature.

7 Likes

Not only this but they specified AR customizations later this expansion…so we’ll see how THAT holds up…

I was being sarcastic…

1 Like

Barking up the wrong tree.

COVID happened. chaos ensued.