No mo’ fomo

My analogy and argument work just fine because it’s the same in principle. You can buy a real superbowl ring just like some people might buy WoW accounts with limited-time rewards (albeit against the TOS and you shouldn’t do it).

Super bowl rings ARE time gated and limited, are they not? Can you ever get a 2022 Super Bowl ring ever again after this year…? If you aren’t in the NFL? No. And just because you missed out on it DOESN’T just give you the right to have one either. Get over yourself.

This. It’s a stupid gimmick. They throw “prizes” at you and you dive for them, even though the pool is full of acid.

This game is so different when you stop wanting stuff :slight_smile:

They’re not time gated… because. You. Can. Buy. The. Ring. For. Money.
There is no time restraint on buying the ring. If you have the money. You can buy it. See how time becomes irrelevant to acquiring a superbowl ring?

1 Like

Yes. You can also buy. A. WoW. Account. For. Money.

It is against the TOS, because that is Blizzards policy and you shouldn’t do it. But the possibility exists. Some people are willing to do crazy things… some people would pay $100,000 dollars for a super bowl ring.

Tell me what your point is, again?

You can earn a PvP mount in that season. Or you can earn a saddle, and buy it in a later season. Just like your stupid ring.

Okay? I’m not talking about those rewards. I’m referring to rewards that ARE intentionally advertised as limited-time only rewards. You know, like a super bowl ring?

You can’t get a saddle for Gladiator mounts. You can’t get a saddle for previous M+ mounts. Those rewards are by the season.

I’m going to fill your mailbox with rocks that you can’t vendor. Then I’m going to delete my character so you can’t return to sender either. You’ll be sitting there deleting rocks for hours.

That’s a very random threat. You should see all of the crap I have in my mail box as it is with gear I decided not to loot from running old raids. It’ll just be added to the pile of clutter that I already don’t care about.

I care about WoW, yes.

Are you suggesting rl is the only instance where you can miss out on something? Asinine.

Then by all means, tell me how it’s different…

Says the toxic person raging at anyone suggesting you can’t always get what you want…

Entitlement and no sense of irony is a disease around here.

That is so silly I can’t take my heart away that I accidentally gave you.

Why is it this way? 🫠

I dunno, I think that’s dumb too. If you accidentally click it you should be able to edit it, or maybe you can, I never actually tried.

1 Like

yeah you can, just click the heart again.

it doesn’t take an infant to figure out that 7 billion people dont live the same life. now you’re just straight up trolling, got it

I meant the heart this time :rofl:

yeah did you try edit, or does it really just make you leave the heart?

1 Like

I gave you a heart. I meant to though.

I’m surprised Grumbles hasn’t laid us out a plate of cookies for this thread yet.

1 Like

I can’t click out of it. Time limit or something?

I’m gonna go make fresh coffee and watch videos about quedlinburg :heart_eyes:

Have a gud one

you as well.

1 Like

Have you seen how long seasons tend to be? It’s really not a rush. Usually I have too much time and get bored and unsub for some of every season.

You don’t need EVERY appearance in the game and instead of worrying about old stuff look forward to new stuff.

1 Like