No mo’ fomo

There is only one potentially valid reason to bring back removed rewards, and that’s not it.

Your argument was that you can’t get a Superbowl ring unless you win one. I debunked that. Accept you were wrong.

Mhmm i got a couple of mounts but really dont use most except a few, and does few I got by accident like that thunder dragon mount from boxex. I dont have anything against time limited mounts, i think its fun and gives me another reason to work toward something, but if I dont get it then I dont get it. Not gonna loose sleep over it.

Because you have fomo

And that is?

How long do i have doc?

I’ve got ashes and the flame one from firelands and all I use is the purple store bought kitty. There’s just a big difference between unobtainable and extremely rare.

Yeah I agree it’s just fomo

That’s up to you. Fomo is a personal problem.

1 Like

No. My argument was that you can’t get a real, authentic super bowl ring that was offered to players for winning an event.

If you want to go and spend $50 on a fake ring, go for it. But claiming they are one in the same… really?

Edit: you CAN get a real authentic ring. But as I quoted, it costs 100,000 dollars or something like that.

1 Like

This just in: the world existed before you and everything doesn’t have to retroactively accomodate you.

you know what, how about remembering you don’t know me and don’t know anything about me or my life

But please, do continue unironically talking about how toxic everyone else is…

You’re not wrong in any way.

same. There’s so many I’ll never have. At the same time, I have many mounts that people have been farming since they came out. It evens out.

Again, you 100% can BUY a superbowl ring for money. Not sure why you don’t understand that.

I mean like i said I enjoy time limited mounts, they give me a challenge to get but if i dont get them it does not bother me. Because most likely I won’t use them to beguine with.

So, why is one $50 and the other $100,000 dollars?

The only reason that’s a debateable case for why rewards shouldn’t be removed is Players who hadn’t started when the reward was removed.

yeah because fantasy video games are supposed to be real life

i dont need to know anything to know that your life isnt the same as the 7 billion other lives on the world

the world doesnt revolve around you

“everyone has the same opportunity” yeah right

Look man. You can obtain a superbowl ring. Ergo your argument does not work for this comparison against time gating rewards, as superbowl rings are not time gated. It’s really that simple. Find something else to make your analogy for an irl item that is now unobtainable but required a feat of strength to obtain but cannot be purchased with money now.

OP cares.
You care.