No mo’ fomo

So gain a currency in the content you need players for and grind out said currency in X amount of time…You have LITERALLY contradicted yourself.

I’m in agreeance with you

huh

vicious saddles arent constrained to time. currencies can use the saddle format. shocking to think like that i know

Hard no.

lol yea no, different seasons have different meta’s and different levels of inflation. Your rating now means nothing relative to a different season.

2 Likes

Oh I know lol, I’m trying to get all the Naxx tier sets. Got like 4 Plagueheart pieces, 2 Warrior and 2 Pally, probly cost me 1.5 million gold. It’s an option that would cause less anger though than just giving us a way to get it later.

PvP mounts are essentially gated behind time and ranking. M+ is essentially no different than PvP when it comes to ranking and mounts. If you can’t do a +15 then it’s a you problem and you shouldn’t look to Blizzard to fix your problem.

Yup. The ppl that get duelist/glad during an inflated season and go on to brag :clown_face:

This why I haven’t bothered with it, not because of it’s not exclusive but because it’ll always be there so I can do it later. Which will end up being never most likely.

what does doing “a” 15 have to do with m+ ksm mounts

if pvp has a vicious saddle currency why can’t m+ have that too

unless ur mad others can have your shinies

Ehhh… What if you can run M+25 but you just didn’t happen to play during that “season” because your aunt’s grandmother had to take a hike because her fish couldn’t breath when it ran through the yard looking for marble to put in it’s garden cause the mice hate to eat crackers?

Ya don’t got much then, huh?

Why don’t you then? You’re going to die eventually. No one will remember after 70 years. Nothing matters. Why play? Why do anything, doomer?

3 Likes

So if I let’s say go play FF14, am I in the right to demand seasonal rewards from the past to come back because I didn’t play? What is wrong with playing DURING the season. SO many games have seasons and seasonal rewards.

That’s a you problem

If everyone jumped off a bridge into a dump truck sized blender would you do it too?

no need to demand because past stuff comes back a lot in that gmae

except for pvp stuff, but that game mode is such a trashfire that nobody cares about it

So don’t have seasons or incentives to keep people playing is what you are saying?

Lmao aight.

You’re right. No one is gonna remember me or you in 70 years.

It’s the mentality. It’s gross. Ppl wanting to be on a pedestal and stand out. :face_vomiting:

It’s funny, the naturally beautiful and successful ppl I’ve met don’t go around bragging or worried if they’re turning heads. They just do and don’t talk about it.

1 Like

I’m saying when the “season” ends, simply make the reward increasingly difficult to get. Example: Antorus Mythic Mount.

1 Like

AFAIK FF14 only has event awards that are semi-FOMO and even that usually gets added to the paid store later. So… bad example. Everything else AFAIK you can still get.

If you make it more difficult to get then that opens a door for more people crying about it