No means no

It has to be.

I haven’t seen autoattak post in awhile and right after he stopped all these stupid threads started.

May god have mercy on our souls if there are two of these people.

2 Likes

and that other character doesn’t exist anymore…

Only bad players complain about RaiderIO.

We heard you the first time wilycoyetecat or whatever, you got kicked, the people who kicked you are being rude, the government is trying to put vote to kick in your cereal…

How many threads do you need to make on this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Heck, you made like 7 topics all in a span of one day.

It’s like me spamming the forums with many many Many different variations on ridding the microtransactions in this game. The only difference is mine would be actually more productive then this. (Well not really, people would just tell me to be quiet and get over it as the game gets more MTX and the game gets more balanced for it slowly.)

In any event; that sucks that happened OP, but i think you need to move on and do something else, or make your own group, etc.

…That’s honestly not too bad.

Who complained about RIO here?

1 Like

It is when you’re actively choosing to play at 70% of your ability at best.

Okay, but it’s a 30% loss.

Outside of harder difficulties, i don’t see this as halfbutting as much as quarter-butting. (which, even if you do have addons, who’s to say your using 100% of your ability at best?)

What part of at best did you miss? Would you put up with someone saying i’m going to just afk for 30% of the dungeon, i’ll be back later?

What’s considered a harder difficulty? Dude is already trying to get into 12-15 keys when she’s only completed 7-10.

I don’t do any of this content so it’s all foreign to me, but I’d think making sure one is performing at 100% would be even more important for someone who’s trying to jump ahead that way.

2 Likes

Your asking a different question then what you said earlier comments. But to answer your question somewhat indirectly, see last paragraph (below was too vague).

What i’m trying to get at (and neglected to tell admitedly) is, if your doing decent, doing great or better then somebody who is using addons, you wouldn’t need them. Addons or not, if their doing bad, then that’s bad obviously.

…Mythic+, 3000+ Rated, Mythic Raiding …
I’l admit i phrased it really weirdly.

I totally agree. i much rather have the team work at 90% to 100%. I’m just saying that 70% is not ideal, but it’s not the worst thing in the world. It’s like getting a C- on Math.

1 Like

Which is fine if the only person who suffers the consequences is the person who got the C-, but in this case, the whole team suffers.

To continue the analogy, if a person studies his hardest and does all the homework and consults a tutor and still only gets a C- in math, that’s one thing, but if someone scoffs at all of that and ignores and yells at everyone who suggests those things as ways to possibly improve and then the person gets a C-, that’s something else entirely. That’s willful ignorance that causes the whole team to suffer.

2 Likes

Skyrim means Skyrim

1 Like

Hence why i said… outside of harder difficulties, though i suppose it can be applied to the normal difficulties, namely the Heroic (maybe.) - Mythic0 dungeons, and Normal Raids.

Why even tell people what addons you’re using?

1 Like

I don’t have any addons not a single one.

1 Like

Oh sorry, is the tradition for OP.

I miss Rastlin… These other posters have an air of disturbance around them.

Hey Wily, tried any of the other 3 specs in your class yet? I hear balance is easy to pick up.

I mean… I hate RIO.

It doesn’t update fast enough

2 Likes

The OP’s incessant crying and posting is triggering to everyday people, not just elitists or “people to argue” (what even is this?). It’s actually elitist that you think these posts don’t bother people outside of “elitists.”

Has anyone figured out if this is (or is not) Autoattakk (spelling may be off) on a new character yet?

Depends. The only addon I think people need as DPS is Big Wigs/DBM. After that, I don’t feel anything else is required.