No masterloot please

Well, you will end up being wrong and it is cool!

Running splits right now with PL is very powerful and may still be the best option if anything changes for the world first types.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. The point was that it would be even more powerful, and Ion already said no to it for that reason.

They need to quit designing things around world first types. That is part of the reason for the decline of the game.

Basically, people want ML back to get their loot more efficiently. So, why not make PL tradeable I don’t care if world first types can “abuse” it.

1 Like

No, I disagree. People want ML back, because the experience is fundamentally different from PL. PL suits players who play for an individual experience. ML suits players who play for a group experience. Just different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Wow again it is so simple. Dang thank you for straightening me out. And you completely validate why ML is toxic by assuming I’m a bad player. Thank you.

I’m completely fine with ML for Mythic raiding but not ok with ML for Normal or Heroic. I’ve experience both and PL has been significantly better at building a “community”. It eliminates relying on someone random person to being in charge of loot distribution. I find it comical that the argument for ML is it builds a community.

I for one am in favor of the return of master loot :slight_smile:

The irony of this statement is truely unbelievable and the exact reason ML should not be brought back to Normal or Heroic raiding.

3 Likes

And math isn’t your strong suit.

And raiding will only be mythic raiders. There is a reason it was removed.

I dont think this is true. I would say its probably the minority of guilds that do this. Its hard to find 20 dedicated people to show up and raid, why would you risk jacking up your raid team for a piece of loot?

1 Like

Honestly I’m happy you found a guild. I have too but one of the reason was because we/they no longer had to worry about ML drama. If they bring back ML to Normal and Heroic the number of non Mythic raiders will shrink.

I disagree. Both guilds I am in will continue to use PL even if anything changes on the loot side. We only get AOTC and kill the first few Mythic bosses.

4 Likes

Other than hyperbole do you have proof, that only mythic raiders will survive?

ML or PL doesn’t really matter outside of player choice, trust me guilds will try them out and a minority will probably use ML.

It won’t be ML only on trollbane.

Not necessarily bad.

You could be a decent player but you are just unpleasant and people generally don’t want to spend extended periods of time with you enjoying their hobby so they fail your trial or starve you of loot in hopes that you will gquit on your own if they don’t want to deal with confrontation.

Why? Nobody is advocating for the removal of PL. Why don’t you make your own guild and you can set it to PL and provide a home for individuals like yourself?

As opposed to the current system where it is decided by RNG.

good to know you don’t want to remove RNG from loot.

Again assuming that I’m unpleasant with my guildies and not necessarily bad. Oh boy the arrogance of those statements.

1 Like

It’s not really an assumption at this point.

I’ve only interacted with you for 1 day and I wouldn’t want to have to play with you and talk to you every single week.

You can call it arrogance, but I’m not the one that struggles to find a guild that will give me loot. People like me because I perform well, show up to raid consistently, and am generally easy to get along with.

I’ve been in 4-5 guilds in my history of playing WoW, and never have I had an issue where the guild just blocked me from getting loot.

I’m just saying, you claim this is repeatedly happening to you, I would look in the mirror.

4 Likes

Yes I’ll take RGN over praying I have a good ML.

3 Likes