No masterloot please

Except I’m not mad.

Trolling.

…delusional or trolling. I’ll let the forum decide.

Do you want me to look for that commenter who nailed your methodology?

Pretty sure hes still around here…

Accutare depictions on what both of you are doing

I know, but you’ll never see Snozh admitting to it.

There are many ways to play with ML. My favorite is Soft Reserve.

I never said you were mad. I said it’s ok to be. Should work on your reading ability.

Who cares what the forum decides. End of the day you’re the one trying to control everyone else and how they play the game on content you don’t do.

I don’t care what you do or think some other delusional poster with a Facebook psych degree says.

Those pigs look like they’re having a blast though.

1 Like

Ehh have to do something to kill time waiting to shut the water off at this old folks home.

the problem with master looter coming back is it doesnt work in todays wow with the gear being replaced every patch you got away with master looter because raid gear in vanilla,tbc and wrath lasted through raid tiers.

on retail wow you repalce gear every patch so master looter doesnt make sense.master looter will just cause LESS people to raid.

That’s false.

It’s always been like that.

did you play classic wow people kepted alot of gear through multiple raid tiers.

1 Like

At the rate things are going Blizzard won’t have to worry about it as more and more raiders keep dropping like flies.

Why is how long the gear lasts relevant to this topic?

That’s classic. The raid tiers were designed way different than they are now.

The best update with ML coming back is that LFR also works only on ML and no personal loot. No more leaving in middle jerks and the RL can assign people who play actually get the loot.

1 Like

That sounds terrible, and I’m pro-ML. No, ML would be the worst for PuGs especially LFR.

I love the made up stuff you spewed.

1 Like

Get ready, it is coming and the players voted for it so…

Nah. There’s already a system in place that counts how many are in the same guild, in order for achievements to be activated. The same should be applied to ML.

so then what makes you think master looter will work now with replacing your gear every patch?

all master looter wil ldo is make players mad and less people will be raiding.

The same way it worked in wrath Cata MoP WoD legion. Replacing gear every patch isn’t new.

No it won’t. RC Loot council does the same thing already. The only difference is there won’t be an addon and all the loot won’t be ilvl locked.

1 Like