No masterloot please

Idk how many times I and others have explained that I want ML back have have only ever been very low or bottom on the loot priority and I still want it back.

You have made your mind up and are not willing to listen to anything that is contrary to what you have already decided it seems.

Thats a shame. I like talking about wow to people that are willing to actually have a conversation but you appear to be unwiling/unable to do so unfortunately since listening is an important part of a conversation.

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve been reading through your quotes… and their whole argument is raid make up changing probabilities? Talk about a weak attempt… that works both ways wouldn’t it, whether it’s ML or PL? Correct me if I misread.

1 Like

“I have.”
“You just don’t understand.”
Okay. You sure have. You are clearly the best.

This is the MO of the anti-ML crowd.

1 Like

I agree that is why we need more deterministic loot.

No it looks like you got it the first time :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like

they actually think it works the same in ML…
and even holi who put me on ignore thinks that way as well.

Lol.

Talk about a bunch of :clown_face: at the least the majority of them are… Avel is probably the only one worth a darn.

an actual clown show.

2 Likes

i gotta go for a smoke I’ll brb

It is to be expected though. Some people want to get their way no matter who it hurts along the way.

1 Like

no this is an actual… brb i’ll explain.

If it does get brought back, it needs consequences for abuse. GMs need to step up and deal with corrupted LM. It should also be guild only and not in the original form either, it was so highly abused it was sadistic it stayed around as long as it did. Maybe the same way warchief position got deleted, and a council took its place, we can have a council of sorts, letting everyone chip in to judge who it goes to, but not like DKP. It should never be allowed in non-guilds and if you pug someone, ML is deactivated to prevent that one player from being screwed over.

1 Like

Guilds move over to ML to min/max, which is another reason you won’t get ML back as it was.

Blizzard doesn’t want you to optimize toons that quickly.

There are more factors at play here the just a load of complaints, villainizing players for having a bad experience doesn’t justify MLs return.

Neither does yours. You don’t represent the “raiding community” and the assumption of either doesn’t entitle you to belittle others opinions be they right, wrong or vague. The fact is that players have been burned by the ML system and there is no amount of screaming you can do to silence them.

You are fighting a battle you can never win by bashing everyone whose had a bad experience with ML or RC be it great or small. You are wrong and you are deluded if you think Blizzard is going to hand ML back to you on a silver plater by dismissing players based off of the “merit” of their arguments.

In the end you’re just another troll.

2 Likes

He is a better representation of the mythic raiding community than you are. Not a perfect one, but a closer match.

I’ll be holding on to this for when you do exactly this.

If he is then it’s no wonder the game is in the gutter.

…ok? Thanks for letting me know that you have a grudge?

Well, I didn’t think that the assertion of “mythic raider is a better representation of the mythic raid community than someone who hasn’t even got an aotc since xavius” was that big of a leap.

…and you’re nitpicking because?

I’m simply pointing out that you do not show evidence of being an informed opinion on the topic of the current mythic raid scene.

ML encompasses more than just the Mythic raiding community.

1 Like