No masterloot please

Capslock math on loot probability.
All you have to do is demonstrate you understand anything about loot drop probability.

loot drop probability was always the answer to your original question, however you kept ignoring it because and I repeat, I think you don’t understand it, and are refusing to admit that you don’t understand.

its not super weird, its a very simple either or. demonstrate, or just say you don’t know.

So i will end with the question, do you understand loot probability in wow. can you show some simple loot probability math.
If you cannot, please just say you don’t understand it.

No what it is is that your suggestion is just terrible for the game.
Who cares what they do in the race does. let them do their funnels and whatever else they want. its just heroic loot anyway so who cares? They went in pretty much fully geared anyway with people from twitch anyway so it doesnt make a difference to them anyway

Wut??!!??!?!?!
What the heck are you even talking about please just stop and answer that right now.

oh here we go again.
I suppose you are just a lost cause.

1 Like

YOU LITERALLY ANSWERED NOTHING!!!.
What are you answering??

your ever so loved question.

Why is ML better than PLNR?

with PLNR you can stack classes to mess with the loot probabilities.

With ML that can’t happen and that means diverse raid groups are not discouraged.

If this doesn’t make sense to you, just say you don’t understand loot probability

1 Like

This is a good thing even more deterministic loot. I mean it s exactly how it is now once you can trade gear.

1 Like

Disclaimer:
“Shivana” never actually answers anything. Do not assume they will ever answer anything.

1 Like

modifying your raid comp should not be the determining factor in affecting loot drop percentages.
In short, no it is not a good thing.

1 Like

The big raiding guilds do it all the time currently. Also, this is used to sell gear with gear funneling.

But I do agree a more deterministic loot system is what people want.

look at that bullet time.

prove me wrong and actually answer me.

Are you advocating for this as a good thing?

The president of Blizzard does it so it must be a good thing right? Hell yeah, sell carries all day and everyday!

1 Like

^ see this right here? see it?

Terrible idea. That’s one way to lose 50% or more of the raid team in a heart beat. ML needs to stay dead, it only brings the greed out of the loot dealer.

1 Like

This definitely had Shivana written all over it.

So you can’t do it?

Is this the math you keep harassing me about?

Does that post make sense to you, or does it not make sense.