No masterloot please

Data disagrees with you.

Actually if more people use it then by definition the majority want it and it’s a better system.

You may not like it and that’s fine. But it’s definitely the better system.

Imagine throwing insults because you can’t refute valid points. I read your very weak points and refuted them. That’s why you’re the one throwing insults and refusing discourse due to lacking an actual rebuttal.

Have a nice day even though you’re being a sore loser.

Why is it the same piss poor logic with everyone who wants ML back… you got people who are learning and you want to punish them for learning. I mean if you were a good guild leader you’d be making sure they’re doing stuff right… seems you’re a bad leader. Also if everyone contributes… you again… punish someone for messing up. I doubt you’re gonna find many players worth a damn willing to put up with that.

You’re not punishing people for messing up, you are rewarding people for being necessary to the raid team functioning. If you got a little bump in your loot prio for dealing with being the recruitment officer, more people would be willing to dedicate time to doing that. Roles vital to the guild existing are kind of a pain to actually do with no reward for doing them. Randy read up on the fight and learned how to do mechanics. John did not. Reward Randy for doing a good job. It isn’t a punishment because you aren’t taking anything away from John.

You are the PERFECT example of why ML shouldn’t be brought back.

3 Likes

You’re the prime example of someone that doesn’t understand both PL and ML can both be used and let each individual raid group choose which to use.

3 Likes

Get a better group lead and you wont have a problem with this.

Think I already commented on this thread but that was incase I didnt. Okay muting thread.

1 Like

You’re the PERFECT example of why ML needs to be brought back.

1 Like

We can probably use a lot of these people as perfect examples against it…

Nobody who raids mythic looks at it like that.

We look at the 1 guy that got the item and see it as rewarding someone for their consistency, loyalty, and skillful performance, we don’t look at the 19 people who didn’t and assume they are being punished.

Kind of telling that you see someone else get an item and you think you are being “punished” because you didn’t get it.

This is just nonsense. Every guild has players of varying skill levels. This does not mean you have a bad guild leader.

Wrong. A smart player can see that it’s better to be in the back of the line for gear in a good guild that kills all the bosses every week as opposed to the front of the line in a crap guild that doesn’t.

Like it’s not that big of a deal being a trial if it’s a legit decent guild. Everyone gets all the gear eventually, people usually aren’t that bothered by the order said gear is received in.

Yes lets give the loot to the person drooling on themselves who doesnt have a clue what a rotation is or what their proper rotation is, doesnt farm pre BiS, doesnt do enchants, doesnt use consumables, etc

You think that lowly of the people in your guild… man… cynical and elitest. With an attitude like that, you must be a mythic raider… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yup, in the guilds I’ve been in the expectations are clear. Be on time and be prepared with enchants, pre BiS, have enchants, pots etc. If someone is having issues with dps we have class leaders who help them.

1 Like

No thank you. I don’t have to worry about that now when I join a guild.

3 Likes

It was good. End of story. If you joined a guild/group and don’t agree with the loot council for w/e reason, and you feel that strongly about it, then just leave.

1 Like

If you dont like master loot why would you join a guild who uses it?

1 Like

their stance is that despite there being good people, ML is so powerful that actually everyone will use it in an attempt to control others, and there will be no PL groups left.

You know heres a thought, are all of the anti ML people under the impression that anyone who wants ML has never had something taken from them unfairly?

They all have the opening line “I’ve been a victim of it, so i know its bad” or along those lines.

I know im on ignore but you’re actually the one who has stated that you will refuse to read “the rest of that”

this is very common.

isn’t it just on your word that everyone will be a corrupt ML and there will be no PL groups left?

says the person who is convinced the people they raid with will instantly swap to ML if available and abuse them.

1 Like

So when are your class leaders going to help you?

It’s so much of a joke. The ones that don’t even raid kill me the most. Like seriously?

No it isn’t.

You can’t justify the anti-player stigma that is attached to mishandled ML and RC scenarios, which is why it was removed in the first place.

Players as a whole can’t be trusted to play nice with each other, screaming at them that they’re wrong is just another example of your own poor conduct.

2 Likes

There is absolutely no good reason to have master loot. Why would I want other people in charge of my loot? Every guild I use to be in made the worst decisions with it.

I have an idea. How about the government takes your paycheck and then decides which family member to give it to.

1 Like