No masterloot please

where did my post go of the mage tower and why does Cäpslöck love you. lol you took posts down

I mean it is kinda obvious you’re trolling them… pretty sure they’re privy to it as well. Don’t stop on my account though… this is entertaining.

That would be nice, but sadly I do not have access to good popcorn… cracker jacks has gone down hill, i lied about being delish, didn’t even have the bag open when i said it.

I never claimed to have the MT mount so >.>

No idea.

Nope, dont care enough.

you did cuz you lie about your life

I’ve about had it with your willful ignorance.

:confused: dang. I hope that improves for you my guy.

your acount shows you love snozh the most

Thats me admitting I dont have the mage tower mount on this account.

How is that a lie?

Gotta stop at the store of the way home… probably get some smart foods white cheddar which is a 10/10.

cuz you never got it duh and you dont work 65+ hours a week and you played a female blood elf rogue named snozr you lie about everything

Never claimed to have gotten it.

I do.

I havent lied about anything.

I’d have to agree.

ML just causes more trouble than it’s worth.

3 Likes

yeah you did you just cant keep up on what you said. you dont work 65+ hours cuz you are here now. you are what is called a CE pretender

There we go.

Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Nah, you just cant find a lie and are reaching

I do.

Never claimed to be a CE raider.

You dont raid so your opinion is worthless.

nope didnt reach anything when you said it. no you dont work. and you are a ce pretender you talk about parses and what not

Ahh generalizing again I see.

You can’t dictate what everyone’s experience should be just based off your own, particularly on a broad subject like ML which effects the entire community.

Not just the communities who can use it in harmony.

2 Likes

um hello you lie

I mean you are digging up posts from Febuary. Clear reaching.

I do, I work as a service tradesman.

Never claimed to be a CE raider.

You dont have to be a CE raider to talk about parses.

Either way, I have work tomorrow so I am off, feel free to stay mad.

Not a generalization. You dont raid so youre opinion on a loot system for raiding is worthless.

It only affects the raiding community.