No mage changes in the PTR? really?

I disagree with lots of people! No hard feelings.

All the hard feelings. You’re both acting pretty poisonous.

1 Like

I’m poisonous? Normally I’d take that as a compliment, frankly, it’s better than being venomous or toxic. This implies you must’ve bitten me first.

Come to think of it…

I guess you did.

1 Like

Arcane has 10x more parses than Fire on most bosses (double that on Terrors for example), which skews the graphs in Fire’s favor assuming there are less average and below players playing it than Arcane. Same reason why Feral used to be higher than what they really were: because die-hard fans of the spec were still playing it even though it wasn’t very good, also skewing the graphs.

Okay! Have fun playing in your “casual” and accessable mythic raids. I’m sure they’ll let you play with them in their race to world first on expansion launch if you compliment them harder.

I have no intent of racing world first, and even a momentary glance at my record would confirm that.

Mythic raiding != RWF.

Do mages ever really EVER change… come on bro

So you definitely have a GREAT idea about what goes into planning a mythic raid! Or a heroic raid! Got it!

And you’re still respectable.

While some people aren’t.

Number of parses means absolutely nothing. That only affects the parse number where it’s being compared to other players playing the same spec. What I linked is actual performance and damage based on spec.

Fire out performs arcane on the fights listed regardless of the number of parses.

???

What are you even going on about now?

Right back are ya buddy.

Mythic is pretty accessible when you aren’t awful at the game or toxic to other people for no reason.

Of course it does. You are looking at overall data that anyone can submit, and considering Arcane is way more complex than most specs, there are several parses pulling it down.

The irony is I haven’t been toxic to you at all even though you have repeatedly been toxic towards me.

Congratulations on being a hypocrite.

You’re like the definition of not understanding what a skill bracket is and being nasty to people who don’t fit your vision.

That would be true if I was linking all logs and not logs at the 95th percentile.

Did you even look at the data I presented?

I can fully understand taking issue with snozay.
But snowpine hasnt actually done anything other than say that heroic is harder than normal but easier than mythic.

Actually I know exactly what a skill bracket is. That’s why heroic is mid tier level difficulty.

I haven’t been nasty to you at all.

It’s good to know that they’re finally deleting mages from the game.

Snowpine is fluffing up an overt troll and playing devil’s advocate for a mindset that is harmful to a majority of players. She’s not as bad as he is but I still can’t condone that.