No mage changes in the PTR? really?

Warlocks are
Next after we all reroll warlock :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m a troll now because you can’t refute facts or understand basic concepts everyone else understands?

I literally disagreed with him on something in this very thread.

I’m not sure what you’d be ‘condoning’ by not resorting to straight up insults.

You’re a troll because you don’t think what the majority of people plays matters in terms of accessibility or skill level and basically claim your own definitions as truth.

LFR is raiding my dude.

That’s not what a troll is. Having differing opinions doesn’t make me a troll.

I’m sorry you are having a hard time understanding that just because heroic raid difficulty is super difficult for you that doesn’t make it high end content.

Even if it was (it’s not) that still doesn’t make heroic high end content. Heroic is still mid tier content.

And then you emboldened him by being a pedant and ignoring that heroic rading is not what the vast majority of the player base can do.

you’re both being weird and gatekeepy about this. Y’all need to expose yourself to more general players smh.

can do? I think the vast majority of the playerbase absolutely can Heroic raid if they want to. I think many choose not to, for myriad reasons, and I think it’s incredibly insulting to make this assertion that they can’t.

This makes no sense after you just said the majority of people can’t heroic raid.

If by anything you meant a 40% buff to
ray of frost. We got it. LOL. What a joke

Okay but numbers actually matter. If you can show me that over 50 percent of players successfully beat heroic raiding’s final boss within a season I’ll say I’m wrong.

Imagine thinking that the percentage of completion changes the level of difficulty.

It does in terms of relative scale of accessibility to the median player.

So does context. How many people play a particular difficulty does not equate to how difficult it is.

All you need for proof of this is to look at any given game on Steam that has a decent runtime and see how many people have completed basic achievements like finishing the game

Hint: in most cases, less than 50% of people finish the games they buy.

Everyone has the same access to all content. Personal choice is what changes that.

It’s a very decent metric for the relative amount of people who can do it. If you want to do a stricter study and say “the percentage of people who compete heroic who raid at all” then get back to me once you do it.

But I’m just gonna have to disagree with you when you say heroic raiding is medium difficulty for the average player because I absolutely don’t think it is. Especially not this raid with razagath.

No. It’s a perfect metric for how many people have done it. It gives no information whatsoever about whether or not they can.

Now who’s making excuses?

Your argument is that heroic raiding is medium difficulty for the average player. Back that up with something.

This isn’t an excuse, it’s entry level statistics
 it is not something with which you can divine truths like “the people that didn’t do it can’t”

My argument is that heroic raiding is medium to medium-high difficulty, by virtue of the three (or four, depending on how you view LFR) tiers. It has nothing to do with the average player, nor the above average player. It doesn’t even have anything to do with being casual or not.

If you want me to get as pedantic as you have been, qualify and quantify “medium” and “medium-high.”

(But I’m not gonna do that because I choose not to be annoying and pedantic! And I generally know what you meant!)

I have. In a world with 3 tiers, N H M, H is the mid-range difficulty.

In a world with 4, L N H M, H is the higher of the two mid-range difficulties.

You have qualified. You have not quantified.