No mage changes in the PTR? really?

Razzagath isn’t even that hard.

Painsmith and sylvanus were far worse.

No. I think heroic current raiding should be considered high difficulty in terms of skill. Casual players do not play heroic raiding.

In a world where you add “top end” to be above “high” sure. That’s an arbitrary and pedantic method of arguing your stance, though.

Lol yes they do.

I know some very trash raiders on stormrage that are super casual and still get aotc.

Casual doesn’t mean anything but a time investment.

There are casual people that Mythic raid, even. I have a few on my friend list.

1 Like

Sheer numbers of players isn’t pedantry.

Say it with me:

The :clap: majority :clap: of :clap: wow :clap: players :clap: don’t :clap: make :clap: it :clap: past :clap: heroic :clap: end :clap: bosses :clap: which :clap: is :clap: why :clap: ahead :clap: of :clap:the :clap:curve :clap:is :clap:an :clap:achievement.

The majority of WoW players means literally nothing.

It doesn’t change the level of difficulty of the content.

Why do you want to talk about how many people play the content so badly, as if it were representative at all of whether or not Heroic is high or mid difficulty content?

I’m in a casual mythic raiding guild as well

If you’re somebody who doesn’t live in reality yes.

I get the feeling you two are arguing different things.

Like if there were 3 heights given for men, 5’5" , 7’, and 7’7"
That one of you is saying that 7 foot is still really really tall for a person. And the other is saying that its to middle of the heights listed.

Both completely true.

Could be wrong though

That explains why you keep arguing it because you clearly are either trolling or out of touch.

Yes, we are, but it has been made clear to Spathy that we’re not talking about how many people play it. Multiple times.

I hate to be so absolute, but he is the one creating a problem.

We aren’t.

I’m saying that there are 4 difficulties of vault.

LFR normal heroic mythic.

I’m saying mythic is high end
Heroic is mid level
Normal is entry level

He is saying heroic is high level because the majority of players won’t get based heroic raiding.

We are arguing level of content based on difficulty. He’s trying to make an argument based on participation.

You are very willing to support a toxic mindset of an elitist player. Mythic raiding will never be casual as current content! What an utterly deranged thing to say.

Of acknowledging that people who mythic raid aren’t necessarily neckbeards, as you so ‘subtly’ have been implying? Sure, you might convince a few people that I’m the toxic one here, but some of us…

1 Like

I never said that. I said they aren’t casual. They have to play a lot, be in a focused raiding guild, have excellent communication, excellent internet, understand their class and specs, and will usually be playing top tier damage specs within the current meta.

I think by casual he just means they aren’t forcing people to raid every day a week and progress & that they don’t really care if they can fully complete it or not. Also there is a difference between casual raiding guild vs casual mythic raiding guild. Some might just do heroic and call it while others might be like well ok lets try and clear mythic bosses.

1 Like

Directly? No. It’s been implicit, and you’ve been chomping at the bit to imply it in almost every post you make.

1 Like

I know you and I disagree on things from time to time but watching this has been entertaining.

• respect.
1 Like