No M+ timer till 16

something tells me the issue with your groups could be…you lol

3 Likes

What are you even talking about? There’s as many difficulties as you could want. If you insist on playing with randos then accept you’re gonna have a worse time of it than if you found a regular group to play with. It’s not exactly rocket science, just about every activity you could do IRL or in a game goes better with friends.

1 Like

The smart ones will build up a list of people they have enjoyed playing with.

you haven’t participated in mythic+ in BFA or shadowlands, so who’s the clown really? lol (I checked your armory)

I love m+, but the timers really just take the fun out of it for me. Everything doesn’t have to be a mad rush. You reach a point where it’s like “okay if we wipe once, key’s dead.” for some dungeons.

I nerf the entire instance by 99% and do nothing to the timer then :rofl:

Battle.net friends list exists to add people you want to play with. Use it.

Well I guess it wasn’t a perfect run then. Obviously the dps were making mistakes if they were doing such low damage.

Also, I like the timers. I think it would be boring without them.

This always makes me lol. I’m sorry.

I’ve known a few ppl with more than one account (crazy, I know) who don’t do any keys on one, do low keys on one and high-ish keys on another. While I would say this isn’t very common, it does exist.

Many trolls on the forums. Most ppl don’t post on their mains - do they?! Some post on different accounts to fit their narrative for the forum.

Idk.

Also, I can’t tell the difference between a 15 and a 16. Make it at-least 17+

i timed an 18 HoA last week with 21 deaths. this “if one person dies it’s over” mentality is nonsense at the key levels 95% of players are running.

yeah, this happens but it’s not always malicious. this is my main and my forum character, but i run almost all my keys on my shaman. it’s not deliberate, i just can’t be bothered to switch to my shaman on the forums every time i talk about keys.

No. Git gud. You’re asking to make things easier because you can’t do it. Just accept the fact you don’t have the capability and move on. Life isn’t fair. It’s about time you learned that.

I think most ppl can do keys higher than a 15….

Unless you have a handicap.

I think a lot of ppl choose not to for various reasons. Idk.

Agreed, an achievement with the name “master” in it should be attainable by everyone without a shred of effort.

If I were horde, I’d DPS for you. Though…that might be changing soon, if I stick with the game.

The only penalty for untimed is the key holder key level.

Still get 2 drops.

Still get vault credit.

1 Like

How did 8K more people manage to time an 18 over a 16.

If this is changed then the wording needs to be changed to also fit.

No longer call the achievement “Key stone Master”. Master isn’t for those who finish it 3 hours after time.

Just allow it to be “Key Stoners”. Just a group of best buds smoking, and having a great time failing keys.

1 Like

No, if you can’t get it given the hurdles you need to make for it you don’t deserve it. Just fail at the 15s and get the gear if you still can’t get it with the 252 gear then you absolutely don’t deserve it.

I agree that the timer leads to certain methods of playing which are designed around faster = better. You do an optimal route because if you don’t you won’t get reinvited. You’re expected usually to know every meta, path, ways to cheese, etc in order to zoom to the end of a dungeon which is lame.

It all seems to shoehorn people into this comp is best, this strat and pathing is best for this specific M+ affix this week, and I think in turn it limits options and leaves the uninitiated frustrated and perhaps wanting to just pay for a carry.

That said no design is perfect and this community will always find a way to do things optimally because of their obsession with efficiency over anything else.

No, you mutt. Stop griping and learn to play.

Like last night, I got too drunk and ended up fouling up a key. Totally my fault. I own that fault and badness. Own your fault and badness. Get good, don’t ask “the system” to compensate for people who don’t want to put the work in for the rewards.