No M+ timer till 16

If you can’t faceroll 15s this far into the season, you’ve been slacking.

1 Like

I liked your post, but a more accurate statement would be: “If you can’t find four other people with which to faceroll a 15 this far into the season, you’ve been slacking.”

I can roll 20s, but if I can’t find three other DPS and a Healer capable off successfully executing mechanics, I might as well be trying M+ as a level 50 in greens.

Totally wrong. I’m a customer, and therefore a business will accommodate in order to get your money. So I can and will tell them it’s not fun to tank slow boring faux hard content. Wrath was super popular because it was easy, cata “brought back hard dungeons” began a nose dive that the devs had to nerf every thing in order to stop. Real life is hard games are easy fun.

i agree with this. i think pickles are nasty, so i’m going to go tell burger king to stop putting them on burgers. i’m a customer so they have to do what i say!

1 Like

Ooooh, let me know if it changes. :slight_smile:

I mean you can at least order one without pickles so

Many people want to gather large packs of mobs and smash them down with AOE, not execute mechanics. For doing such fun activities, get gear and repeat.

Yes they will stop putting them on all your burgers. Then those who want them will opt for them. Very Easy. People like easy.

I got a better idea Blizzard should implement Free Gear Fridays! Where you get to pick a free piece of gear every Friday at the very max ilvl…

Free Mount Mondays where you get to pick any mount in the game for free

Free Raid Wednesdays where you getting cutting edge automatically for any raid in the game and all associated titles achvs mounts and gear sets from that raid!

And Free gold Thursdays where you get gold cap on character every Thursday!

and people can queue for normals if they just want to pull the whole dungeon and aoe it down without having to move out of fire. i don’t see the problem.

Actually +16’s are easier than a +0 prove me wrong

You can keep the chieves, just make it so you get 1/10 of a gear token per each boss. Wait, they did do this and called it valor, now just stop tying the valor to dificulty and tie it to repeated game play. Now speed up said valor accumulation for doing harder stuff. Now you have Wrath of the Lich King. Tried and True.

You stop getting more gear for normal. People love getting gear.

All 15s untimed could reward a sloth mount. But you can’t use it if you time any 15s that season.

2 Likes

I have been playing this game since 07. People get mad and bail every time it’s hard. Then by the end of an X pack, when it’s finally easy, people say “Oh it’s so good now they fixed the problems.” It’s because most people don’t want hard games. I don’t validate myself through video games, I run a business that gives me validation. It does well and I work hard for it. I go home to play Easy games. Not to stress, nor to ever get aggravated. I have a job that does all that. I play games to have fun, and only to have fun.

Queuable content is meant to be doable with a random assortments of players of any caliber Nd gear ilvl without much in terms of communications. It’s not the case with m0. I have been in a situation where I couldn’t finish Sanguine Depths with guildies (shame).

If m0s becomes queuable, it’s nerfed within the month and since m+ is just a modifier on top of m0 to health and damage, with a rotation set of affixes, m+ will de facto be nerfed.

1 Like

Ok, that’s hilarious. I actually love that.

Good thing wow has tons of easy content for you!

Plus you’ve gotta consider that not everyone defines easy the same.

1 Like

Might get me in m+ as I hate , despise and plain ol’ dislike anything to do with

“Beat the Clock”

/sign this suggestion.

You mean the clock you can totally ignore and still get basically the same rewards?

1 Like