No M+ timer till 16

Can Blizz please get rid of the timer till M+16. Then I can play and get KSM as a complete scrub and enjoy my slow gear progression, and the try hards can grow their e peen at 16 and up.

71 Likes

Keystone Master and complete scrub don’t really work, nor should they.

43 Likes

Add even more timers imo

Each key expires 5 hours after obtaining it

Then how did I get it!

4 Likes

then put KSM at 20 and make 15 for all the casuals being as how that’s how you get gear. Everyone wants gear, just give it slowly if you are not good.

9 Likes

Maybe you are only 1/2 scrub :wink:

3 Likes

The timer is the difficulty.

X amount of damage in Y amount of time.

Remove the difficulty then they will need to re-balance the rewards.

3 Likes

Keys below 15 still give gear. Do that.

5 Likes

Yeah. Timing 15s is kinda table ante for endgame pve. The timer isn’t even the difficult part. Nobody fails the timer without making mistakes. The mistakes are why you fail the timer. Make less mistakes and ignore the timer.

19 Likes

As said, timer only exists so you can’t die repeatedly and still progress. If you meet the minimum item level for the content, there’s not much excuse to not time.

KSM is an achievement made for people who put in the work, not everyone is meant to get it. If you’re not good enough or you don’t have the time to go for it, then don’t worry about it. The mount doesn’t even look good anyway.

5 Likes

Aren’t timers sort of the whole point of mythics?

5 Likes

It’s surprising enough a +15 gives 252 gear considering how much of a joke it is versus getting 252 from the raid.

And you want it easier?

9 Likes

Removing the timer removes a major portion of the challenge. KSM is already a complete joke to get. You don’t even need to time a single key and still get KSM this season.

6 Likes

Man, I see the timer fail all the time in 16+'s on perfect runs where there just isn’t enough dps.

2 Likes

OK and best gear is at +20

2 Likes

That is a failure point, not doing enough DPS.

2 Likes

“Blizzard can you please give me more handouts?”

8 Likes

“also send me a full set of mythic quality gear in the mailbox as well”

10 Likes

If you are frequently failing the timer with perfect runs then who is the common denominator?

I was in a 15 HoA and not a single dps pulled more than 6.5k when I was double and triple pulling the entire dungeon. If I didn’t do 6k as the tank they would have failed.

They should have failed.

4 Likes

PUG dps that doesn’t do enough damage.

I frequently time 16+'s as well.

Oh, maybe you’re thrown off by my avatar. I’m a healer. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m fine with a no timer mode, that awards neither score nor gear

4 Likes