No M+ timer till 16

bad idea imo…you’d cultivate the same level of player as LFR with a change like this.

m+ just takes practice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Truth.

2 Likes

How do you magically keep DPS from standing in stuff? I’d love to tell my healer buddy that I have found the secert to the universe.

Between carries for gold and Blizzards new “points for everyone!!” you have that already. I’ve pug tanked a few 13 to 15s and I have out healed healers and out dps’d dps who looked good on paper! The sad part is I’m not that good to start with!

play with better dps. that’s the only option. unless you’re a priest.

not super outrageous if the group is solid and you’re using your abilities appropriately.

I always enjoyed tanking until M+. I could pretty much always figure out how to make it work with any guildies or friends I brought into any dungeon. Now I have to go with certain ones and then it’s easy, or go with others and it’s not doable. Makes me not want to play with those people, but they are the ones who need the gear. So now its a run 7-8 till they can L2P and that gets old. Timer won’t really change that, but it really doesn’t matter. I’m just getting old and burnt out I guess. Seems like many tanks are. Easier to just stop, no wonder ques get so long.

Something tells me their e-peens are way bigger than their real ones.

Ideas so good, this guy must be on the WoW development team! Did you study under Ion himself?!?!?!

Mine definitely is.

2 Likes

No, the timer needs to stay. What needs to change is gating valor upgrade levels behind rating.

1 Like

that was necrotic wake, did you account for weapons?

He used a spear, but that wouldn’t add 3k dps.

Who is your Druid?

If they added a queue to early m+ and didn’t involve the timer I could see a lively community springing from that. Even if it was just a 0 do you know how long that takes to pug? At least with a queue I can do other things while I wait.

I am not really a balance druid. :stuck_out_tongue: Just for world stuff :slight_smile:

I mean, a que for just regular mythic would be fine, maybe. It’s hard to say. It might be a recipe for more toxicity.

1 Like

Oh. You’ll get there. Right

Oh. You’ll get there to KSM. you’re on the edge of it. If you can do 14’s you’ll get to 15’s. Might just take you a few weekly chests.

Yeah we are definitely on the cusp. We SHOULD have had a timed 15 Spires but the robot boss decided to bug out. He still had energy but decided to do his pause thing right after the balls shot out… IN THE BALLS. We kept track of the time between that boss and the end and we would have timed it… woulda been close, but we would have. I want a Spires key next week so I can eff him up.

Yeah. that happened to me last week on tyrannical. Just kneeling down in the orbs. Couldn’t do anything about it.

You’ll get there.

1 Like

i’d offer to heal for you on my shaman if you needed a healer! for some reason half my friends list play healers only (at least in keys)