No lopnger possible to open a tciket and chat with a GM directly

Seriously, why do you people need to chat with GMs so often? I find that to be very strange…

One of the best souvenirs I have from Blizz is a blue leather lined journal/notebook with GM jokes on the bottoms of the pages. It used to be given to staff for doing the day in CS rotation to learn about, and keep in touch with, the player base. I got one from the Forum Support Agent Community team on a tour.

I love it every much and have never written in it.

I think some people get overwhelmed and frustrated with the Support menus that most companies make you jump through. They don’t know how to categorize their issue and find the right self help tools or articles. I get that. I am prone to just getting tired and hitting 0 for an operator on phone menus.

Most issues people have with those frustrations though can be solved at the Info Desk that is CS Forum. That helps them use the ticket system, helps them phrase a clear ticket if needed, directs them to other resources if a GM can’t help, etc. Saves a lot of frustration and time. There are usually regulars around most hours of the day, and Blues during the working hours.

4 Likes

This was Chapter 6 out in ZM. I had already done that read and played with the locus system but the questline wouldn’t allow me to complete the quest as the Rune on the wall didn’t spawn again. This result in me being hard stuck on Chapter 6 and unable to fly for three days.

I fixed that by working an alt up < painful as it was starting fresh in ZM and playtime is limited. Then to get my main unstuck I had to track down a warlock, and two other players that would be bothered to farm up 30 energy to go to the inner sanctum to attempt to summon me to the room with the primus rune. This ended up work, but took me 3 ish hours to complete as many told me no or wouldn’t be bothered.

Over all the total issue is game breaking and with out the help of the community, and me with an alt I’d be hard stuck on a newly launched feature.

We get lonely

Why didn’t you just hearth out? You could have hearthed out then dropped the quest and resumed it from wherever the start point was.

Hearth out of what? I tried 100 things to get the 'Rune" to spawn and nothing worked. I was unable to get to the inner locus as I had explored that area week one vs when the quest chain was unlocked.

CS “Hello. Can we start by telling me your name”
Me “sure…its XXXXXX…by the way, that is literally the WORST automated system Ive heard in my life”

every time I think Ive seen the worst one, another company begs me to hold their beer…

Nevermind. I thought you were physically stuck somewhere you couldn’t escape from and had to rely on a loc summon to get out.

In any event, if you run into issues with weird quest progression/phasing issues, one thing you can do is group up with someone not as progressed on quests and have them party sync which will bring you down to their quest level/point and then complete it together.

Heh. You should hear the new VA health care automated line. You don’t even get to the main menu (not even the submenus!) for a full two minutes because the obnoxioius “you are using a government system, blah blah blah” schpiel takes foreeeeeeeeeeever to go through. Unless you are like me, get pissed off at the absurd novella every time you call the line and just start entering the SSN as soon as the message starts playing. Shame I can’t get my grandpa to understand that little tidbit. He sits through the message every single time and waits before entering his SSN when I can do his SSN, DOB, and the submenus in under 15 seconds.

If only that system had a “press 0 to speak with an operator” worth a damn. Closest you get is a non-medical assistant.

“Please listen to the following as our menu options have changed due to Scotty from Marketing having to lean over to fart, thus causing him to come up with a new system…”

1 Like

When i first started plaing WOW back in 2006 a GM would respond to you that day and in person with “Greetings” in your chat, how nice!

2 Likes

I gotta wonder what people need to speak to a representative so much for in this game. Like yeah weird things happen but ive been playing this game for a heck of a long time and have never had an issue i couldnt fix using googlefu and i doubt a cs rep could really help me anyway for these issues.

You forgot “tciket”

1 Like

Mirasol wins this particular round. Damn near bit my tongue trying to verbally pronounce that one. :wink:

1 Like

I started in Legion and CS was top notch at that point. Always got very fast and very professional assistance.
Then later I asked if they could migrate two my bnet accounts.
Sure.
You wont lose anything, right?
Nope.
Hey. you lost a list of my mounts and crap.
Sorry, guess you’ll have to do all that stuff on another character.
lol.
Since then its been crap CS.

Well, let’s be realistic here.
Let’s say there are currently a million players across the globe.
Maybe 250,000 in the US. IDK. Just guessing.

Let’s say 2,000 have submitted a ticket.
You need A LOT OF active gms in game to accommodate such demand.

I have 4 closed on me. They no longer care and just say you never had a open one. Customer service is a joke.

Do not remind me of Wal-Mart. A cashier repeatedly refused me service because she did not know how to do the job. I explain how to do it and she calls management over. He told me to shut up as he was talking with her. I ask what i did and he said I was not allowed to explain things to her that were not my job. He then called 4 other employees to tell me to leave and never come back or they call cops. Long story cops came and told the manager I did not cause a scene and they were causing a scene. It is only private property when a person causes a screen or they have an employee stopping everyone and giving permission to enter store grounds. They did not learn the lesson cop arrested them and I was still told by Wal Mart never to come back.

At the end of the story, all employees got charged with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest. The manager and area manager were told that Wal mart need to inform them on how to and what is private property.

That is good to know about the level sync thing. As this was a max level zone and chapter 6 of ZM quest line, would that have worked here?

Probably. Level sync just puts everyone in the group at the point of the least progressed person. It doesn’t care so much about your level.

I don’t know if it would have fixed your specific issue though.

They are not allowed to close a ticket without a response. The exception is if you keep ticketing for the same thing that they have already answered (often appeals).

There can be issues with the ticket system where the ticket does not actually go through. If you don’t get a ticket number then the ticket is not actually in.