No lopnger possible to open a tciket and chat with a GM directly

Accessibility at Blizzard Entertainment

Updated: 11 months ago

Article ID: 244753

Relevant Products:

Common Problems

* I have an accessibility issue with a Blizzard product.

• Where can I voice my concerns about barriers in your games that make it difficult for me to play?
  • Can I provide a suggestion on how to improve the game for those of us with a disability?

Note: This email is to report accessibility issues or suggest improvements for improving accessibility for Blizzard products and services. Customer Support does not monitor the Accessibility inbox. For account issues such as a lost password, account access trouble, authenticator issues, etc., please contact Customer Support.

Every voice matters at Blizzard, and we want to make sure our epic entertainment experiences are truly epic for ALL our players. If an accessibility issue has become a barrier to play our games, we would like to hear from you.

To file a detailed report, including videos and screenshots:

1. Email our Blizzard Accessibility team (accessibility@blizzard.com).
  2. In your email title, please indicate what game or product you are writing about (e.g. Overwatch, Battle.net Desktop App, World of Warcraft game website).
  3. Include as much detailed information as possible.

Due to the volume of reports, you may not receive a response from our team; however, we take all reports very seriously. Thank you for your dedication to helping Blizzard bring the world together through epic entertainment!

2 Likes

Don’t you know you’re supposed to take your rage out on randoms in LFG/R?

1 Like

so basically, we can’;t directly chat with GMs about in game issues any longer? i can’t even find a customer support phone number. there is a serious glitch in the game i am struggling to find answers to and it is apparently impossible to describe this issue to a representative outside of these forums, which i refuse to do as it has been a long running thread in other sections. im just pointing out that your company is now refusing direct one on one conversations with your customers. thank you.

Very smart I mean have you not seen how folks act nowadays? No fast food worker is safe so can you imagine an angry gamer that did not get their loot unleashing on a CS rep for a game company LOL. Email only is the way to go LOL.

4 Likes

This is false. Just the other day, I had a quest issue and the GM contacted me in-game and assisted me through the game bug.

4 Likes

No.
Customer service and respecting their playerbase was old blizzard.

New blizzard will respond within 1 to 5 business days with an auto reply after you take the time to negotiate the maze of filing a GM request. There will also be a survey that you HAVE to take or it will never disappear from your screen without using mods.

Then they will respond to your reply that it was not in fact helpful to suggest you ask on wowhead or the forums in 1 to 5 business days with another auto reply. There will also be ANOTHER survey that you HAVE to take or it will never disappear from your screen without using mods.

Then they will respond to your appeal of their decision that it was not in fact helpful to suggest you ask on wowhead or the forums AGAIN in 1 to 5 business days with another auto reply. There will also be YET ANOTHER survey that you HAVE to take or it will never disappear from your screen without using mods.

Then you will get a message saying your issue was resolved, when it clearly wasn’t, and there will also be YET ANOTHER survey that you HAVE to take or it will never disappear from your screen without using mods.

I wonder why people think they are out of touch?

4 Likes

I seriously doubt a “serious glitch in the game” has gone unnoticed.

but, ah I see you won’t tell us what it is so we could possibly help because

if you think you’ve found a bug, report it as a bug and move on. you consuming a GM’s time to chat about it won’t help them fix it any faster.

2 Likes

You have me extremely confused here.

Why are you talking about GM’s in your thread title, but posting a Policy Article? About sending Devs direct feedback about issues for accessibility for disabled persons?

3 Likes

Whaddya want us to do about it? Take up torches and pitchforks and raid Blizz HQ because some rando has a bug in his ear?

You don’t need to talk to a GM. You want to gripe and moan to a GM and probably act like a typical karen.

In any events, GM’s don’t have the means to help you fix bugged quests or things along that nature. Nothing you are doing also can’t be done via alternate means. Like say leveling…go find another quest or pick a different area and move on.

If you got yourself stuck falling through the ground, make the ticket and play an alt or different toon until one gets around to teleporting you to a GY or something.

So much PR in this statement :rofl:

If you found a bug check the bug reports section of the forum. In the help section you can report bugs and offer suggestions on improvements in the game.

You may also make a thread on the bug reports forum about the specific bug. Other players may help with workarounds. And or contribute to the nature of bug or glitches to help sort that out for them.

I also advice checking if someone else already made a thread on the issue. Some world quests have been buggy and other players offer solutions for example.

I’ve been in a ticket back and forth with GM’s now for 9 days. From “submit bug report” to “please read wowhead” nothing has been done or fixed. They keep pushing rote responses out and provide zero help.

This has to be the worst customer service I’ve ever seen since starting the game in 2009.

you quoted a section regarding accessibility, i.e. accommodation what does being unable to talk directly to a GM have to do with this.

2 Likes

I don’t think they have a clue what accessibility is.

Is it also no “lopnger” possible to spell check and fix spelling errors in your title post? :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminds me of an interesting little anecdote from my imprisonment from Wal-Mart.

I had accidentally shorted a guy a penny and he comes raging up to me saying: “YOU OWE ME A PENNY!”

I get the drawer open and apologize. “What if I was one cent away from paying my mortgage!? You would’ve made me lose my house! Pay attention next time you useless sack!”

When have you ever gotten a response to the accessibility email? Like the hacks and bug report email, it has pretty much always been a one-way report system with no response unless they need more information.

You can still talk to a GM via ticket. Sometimes you get an automated form response but it usually says at the bottom to reopen the ticket if it doesn’t apply and you get put back in the queue at a higher position.

You have never been able to talk to a GM by phone btw, only the billing and tech support departments. They removed their public number because even 10 years ago people consistently called the line for things those departments couldn’t help with. You can schedule a callback if your issue can be solved over the phone, or use livechat when it is open too.

4 Likes

When you have people who think hearing no just means “Open up another ticket and hope for a new GM” there is not only going to be delays but changes.

2 Likes

Mr. Game Master,
Their is a bug in the game. I have kill teh Lick King 10 times and still no invisible!

3 Likes