No longer able to connect, wow51900324

After my last post was thoroughly ignored, I get home 7 hours later to find a total of 4gigs of data downloaded through WoW itself, not the launcher and now I can’t even connect. I get a 30-60sec wait of “Connecting”, then another 30-60sec of “Retrieving Realm List”, finally it just decides to disconnect with a wow51900324 error. The launcher is also unable to stay connected and takes a very, very long time to connect.

If I close the launcher and reload it, it’ll connect immediately, but as soon as I try to load WoW, it disconnects and sometimes doesn’t reconnect at all. Everything was fine before it literally downloaded all that extra tonnage.

edit As I was writing this, it has been stuck on ‘connecting’ for five minutes and has once again maxed out my bandwidth. This is beyond ridiculous. I closed the launcher while it was happening and it’s still doing it.

2 Likes

Again, as posted on your last thread, please post your winmtr results.

I never actually saw that in my last thread (and I looked before I posted this one). Finally figured out what’s going on, WoW is downloading the entire patch THROUGH THE GAME itself, not the launcher. What is the point of having the launcher if that’s how patches are going to be handled? I’m going on day three of not being able to play because the game is completely broken right now.

I was able to log in this morning (taking a very, very long time) and there are lots off assets missing, like NPCs for one, some of my alt’s models won’t load… this is just ridiculous. The patch should be downloading through the launcher so I don’t have to keep the game running for days just to get the patch.

1 Like

Why say Again? what’s that value in that? It’s mildly insulting “Again” is that annoyance or worse condescending. Moving on I am having that same issue disconnected during the game and received the same error. What is a WinMRT where is the winMRT and just for the Avengers “Drax” why is the winMRT

Having this problem now.

2 Likes

Same. SO weird.

servers must be down

2 Likes

I’m having this issue now as well

2 Likes

I am having this issue too now. I was trying to turn a quest in, game froze, and was booted. I first got an error that the servers were full and I was in queue to log in, then it said retrieving realm list and then I got this error message.

2 Likes

This thread is from 3 years ago. Make a new post or post in a recent one.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

Same here… Reconnecting hangs on retrieving realm list… meanwhile, anyone else find it suspicious that the servers go down just as the Crab Rave is ramping up?

Holy necro batman

1 Like

How did you get here? Google search likely, the same as everyone else. Your point is new post don’t refresh an old threat?

3 Likes

Me estaría pasando en este mismo momento

thank you<3

Correct, necro threads aren’t allowed. This is a thread about local issues for a specific user and shouldn’t confuse players with today’s–3 years later–separate issue. This isn’t general discussion.

Getting this error now.

Estoy con este problema ahora mismo.

Strangely, I lost my total internet connection for about a minute while running a Mana-Tombs. Even my laptop lost connection so I was like damnit what’s happening it really, never happens but oh well. Then I managed to log back in, played 2min and then got kicked again. Now I am stuck with this error. I tried flushing DNS and renew IP, netsh socket reset, problem persist. Glad I am not the only one there actually it seems to be server related… Hope it’s not an isolated issue for us while the others can play, I mean I hope they will investigate quickly.