No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

Listen Treng, I know you don’t like to hear this but…it’s just nonsense again what you write because you don’t want to admit it.

It’s true, Sylvanas destroyed Undercity, made the remaining armies retreat, prevented an alliance victory with it and denied them any opjectives they had with it.

So how can this not be a victory for the Horde? I mean, they screwed the Alliance in every way and made their goal impossible to achieve, + escaped with most of the troops by sending them away, which Genn didn’t even know existed. He means really, the Alliance routed the Army of the Horde at this point.

2 Likes

Uh, so are you calling Northern Kalimdor Horde territory with this? Because it’s not their territory.

Their objectives included
*Removing the Horde from Lordaeron. Objective successful.
*Capture of Horde Racial Leaders. Saurfang was captured.

The only objective they didn’t attain was retaining Lordaeron City.

So uh, you’re wrong. The Alliance “”“losing Lordaeron”“” does not make the Horde the victors of Lordaeron, the zone which they lost and still have been unable to return to as of as recently as Roux’s book.

The deceit amongst you fellas is thicke. I expect it from Smallioz, but Zahirwrite I figured you a better sort after speaking with you on discord.

And once more, for the kids in the back:

The Alliance losing does not automatically mean that the Horde won. The Horde lost Lordaeron.

You know who did win?

Sylvanas. Who was trying to get the Horde and Alliance to kill eachother to empower herself and the Jailer.

1 Like

Why do you refuse to take the W that Blizzard gives you?

Cinematics, in game cinematics, in game victories, new characters and on and on.
Really I struggle to think what Blizzard can do more to make you happy.

I agree with you here, but at the time the Battle of Lordaeron happened, it was still impossible to separate this, neither for the Horde to realize it, nor for the Alliance to distinguish it.

I know Anduin said they want to take back Lordaeron, and I even agree with you on that point, but do you really think Anduin would have fabricated an “Only Human allowed” policy?

I´m not so sure if the alliance under anduin (Turalyon, Genn, another position and here it would be definitely so), would do this.

So here I have to say though, you’re wrong, they didn’t want random horde leaders, they wanted the head of state, the warchief.

Saurfang more or less surrendered to them in undercity and didn’t really fight at all. Thats the only reason they captured him, their real goal was sylvanas.

What? I don’t know where that even came from. I certainly never implied it.

They certainly failed in capturing Sylvanas, but to say that “They didn’t want to capture the racial leaders” is flat out incorrect.

Then I would like to have the source here that they were interested in capturing the faction leaders of the Horde.

Because that would be new to me. Saurfang was captured because he surrendered and Anduin spared him, but the Alliance and Anduin really only wanted Sylvanas.

Still waiting on a reply to my earlier reply to you. Thanks.

The heck does kalimdor have to do with Lordaeron?

The comment that you replied to me about concerned your earlier comments specifically about Night Elf concerns and actions in Kalimdor.

Hence why I’m confused as to why you’re replying to me with Lordaeron matters.

I haven’t changed at all. I just stopped being toxic towards NE fans/posters and actually reading their complaints before responding to them. Kyalin and Etheriel can tell you, I disagree with some of things they say, but this time around, I’m actually listening and I realized some of their complaints were affecting my favorite race too.

Not my fault you can’t understand that.

2 Likes

I said before that Saurfang was the exception because it was Anduin’s decision.

Not that the Alliance’s objective was to capture all the Horde leaders.

Ah. I see. You didn’t quote me, you just responded to me. The post you responded to was old, so I assumed you were responding to something with Lordaeron. Thus, “The Horde being forced out of said territory for two expansions?”

Are there things to be upset about with night elves? Nathanos being so powerful without any explanation, yeah. This isn’t a one faction game. The idea that one faction should just steam roll the other with no point for the other faction to rally is dumb.

But the cutscene? Dude, I wish my faction leaders would instantly decimate Alliance characters like that. That’s a strictly only Alliance thing, with the exception of when Horde leaders go evil and have to be killed by the Horde and Alliance.

It seems utterly bizarre to me that the alliance would “only” be going after a specific leader of the horde, even if it is the warchief.

Like, they’re horde, and the two factions are now at open war. Yes, they should be going after absolutely everyone. It’s stupid to think that that should be isolated to only a specific racial leader.

7 Likes

The cutscene generally isn’t what gets criticized. But at any rate, sorry for the lack of clarity.

It is, but since the Alliance under Anduin is the White Knight faction…it would be a natural progression.

It’s more I think that Blizzard wants us to believe that the Horde’s problems all stem from the leadership, rather from the society and ideology that elevates and supports those leaders.

It’s the application of the same “Evil Jesus will die for the Horde’s sins” model that they ran with Garrosh.

2 Likes

They wanted to capture Sylvanas to see if they could end the war preemptively, that doesn’t mean they just wanted to capture Sylvanas and let everyone else go.

Hey, they only wanted to capture Sylvanas, if it had been up to Genn, they would have killed the rest.

Anduin made the decision to spare Saurfangs life and captured him instead. Genn would killed him!