No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

To be clear, every brand does this. Stores/fashion brands pay people to be fake customers/models, content creators get paid to use their products, etc.

There are almost certainly people paid to be blizzard’s White Knights on the fourms, unquestionably.

1 Like

Your the only troll here, face it you dont know anything about 9.1 there isnt anything that is for sure, your waifu could be killed for all you know

1 Like

I call trolls out for what they are and everyone who knows Kate, knows she will defend every action blizz takes. Again, not my problem if you don’t like me calling people for what they are :wolf:

If that’s true, then Blizzard’s low pay really shows itself on this one.

having opinions means blizzard pays you now, such cope

everyone that doesn’t agree with me must be a degenerate !

2 Likes

Now I know you’re just trying to antagonize me. Because if you actually think Sylvanas is my waifu…than I have a ocean in the middle of the desert to sell you :wolf:

But your suggestions are deaf because they don’t take into account Blizzard’s writing styles.

Night elves were given a huge moment during BfDA where they tricked the entire horde into Nazmir successfully allowing for the siege to take place.

Night Elves were successful in rallying the Cenarion Circle to defeat Ragnaros.

Malfurion and Tyrande had tons of lore in Legion, and night elf (kaldorei society) got expanded on with Valshara.

But ultimately they are trolls…even if mutated. And trolls are a tragic race.

Would you rather be Tauren and get no content at all?

Come on we both know Katiera and Mor are not exactly exemplar posters here.
I dont see Micah lashing out at Tweed.

He clearly disagrees with some of the ideas here. Yet he is no degenerate.

But he is a troll though. A druid one.

1 Like

Nah, Trolls are just trolls.

well its the only think that explains why you are so sure that shes gonna live, that or you work for blizzard which I doubt

And what honestly makes you think she’s dying in this raid? Please provide us with your insider information :wolf:

No you said she lives first, post the proof

Yes, because then my racial fantasy wouldn’t be destroyed and I can engage behind the core point of an MMO, which is to select an identity that you like, represent it, and explore the world with it.

Blizzard’s writing style is entirely at odds, I assert, with the objectives of an MMO. They need to focus less on linear stories, and more on the one that the player creates for themselves. Sweeping in from on high and redefining them, destroying their investment, and by so doing remaking the underlying “phantasm” of their avatar, strikes directly against this.

1 Like

Given what they have going on with Elune it would not surprise me if they retconned that to say Elune actually made them herself, or at least ‘uplifed’ the dark trolls into the first Kaldorei.

Being toxic in response to what you perceive as toxicity doesn’t make you an exemplar.

5 Likes

That only applied when all there were for either faction were a group of refugees fleeing the Scourge of Lordaeron. And what you had were basically hit and run guerilla attacks made by the Night Elves on the forward camps of both Jaina and Thrall.

These also were Night Elves that were empowered by Nordrassil, a condition that no longer applies. Those power fantasies were set aside even before the RTS had ended.

Difference is, I never claimed to be some paragon of purity.

Kyalin, if it should have happened already, it’s time to face the music. Blizzard does not care. The won’t care unless there is a sudden massive drop off, as the slow bleed of players won’t change anything. You should just come to accept that Blizzard won’t be giving you what you want. No matter what the case is, Blizzard won’t just suddenly relent without a major shake up. You can call this defeatism, I call this realism. Blizzard won’t relent to some forum threads, no matter how many people agree with you on them. I could keep my subscription, and write post after post on how they should make the game. I have been tempted at times to do that, but i know it won’t matter unless i get a job on the writing team. If you want to enforce change in Blizzard, you have three options. Somehow convince the majority of the existing playerbase who play for gameplay, not story, to do a protest quit, become the head writer or game director, or buy up a majority of shares to force the company to do what you want.

As for Micah, i never said they shouldn’t expect consequences, I said we shouldn’t expect them to derail their plans to resolve an issue some fans have with the story and expect the story to somehow be good, when their past writings been bad. Your demanding more bad writing as a result of bad writing, and getting angry when the guys who have bad writing give you a piece of bad writing.

Yeah your nothing but a troll as well, i am waiting for that proof, show me the signs that she doesnt die