No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

Sylvanas getting a redemption and sweeping Teldrassil under the rug is not a conclusion we want… :frowning:

3 Likes

imagine thinking that winning is the only way to tell stories how boring

Alliance mistrusting the Horde is being removed from the game imo.
When I first started shadowlands i remember after Lorthemar says “we shouldn’t fight” or somesuch Tyrande gets into a verbal fight with Calia because she has the subtlety of a firetruck.

Anyway that whole PTR fight is gone.
Everyone just stands around and then Tyrande just jumps into a whole while Genn says “no stop pls no”

Maybe its a bug but I tried it twice I didnt see both sides talk.
And besides talk is cheap. I want to see actions and all I have seen is book references that I frankly dont care about all that much.

1 Like

You work for blizzard, cause it sounds like you dont know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Dunking on Blizzard as a comeback only works if you don’t yourself consistently defend every action that they take, no matter how tortured your logic has to be in order to do so.

2 Likes

That’s what you seem to have missed out… it wasn’t. It was to all appearances a move towards the South… a grab for the Azurite in Silithus.

That’s because the book is the only glimpse we’ve gotten to Azeroth since BfA ended, aside from the one conversation at Icecrown which is entirely about the Shadowlands being unleashed/the missing leaders.

There’s a lot of extrapolating from the very little glimpses we’ve seen and it’s leading to people presuming the worst.

1 Like

The sad thing is the short stories give a MUCH BETTER rendition of the WoT than the game ever did. In the short story version there is a lot of ambush and the Horde army pays quite dearly for every bit of ground they take.

Also, apparently angry wisp swarms can incinerate you without harming themselves. so that’s a thing.

2 Likes

Is your sense of self importance that inflated that you imagine that Blizzard would PAY someone to troll you?

1 Like

Such wasn’t missed. The criticism here is that it was absurd for the Alliance to react to a Mexican Standoff pin by allowing for the Horde to capitalize on a discover check.

That’s the sort of move in chess where the person making it suddenly realizes that they moved too quick and resigns the game, not one that one should expect from seasoned tacticians, especially when you go to consider the insane logistics involved with what the Horde was trying to trick the Alliance into believing.

You’ve hardly been the picture of civility through scrolling up between new posts, unless calling everyone degenerates or shills is somehow not meant to be insulting.

3 Likes

hilarious coming from you when you call people that don’t agree with you degenerates :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its this drip drip drip of updates that is making people more and more frustrated. Honestly I am frustrated with how long they are dragging their feet. Its been years and its still a mess that seems to lead nowhere.

Btw the icecrown discussion doesnt exist anymore.
They are all just silently standing around. At least in my experience.

1 Like

But night elves are pushovers.

I hate to burst your bubble but they are the only faction to have gone from being able to rival the horde and alliance separately to needing to join the alliance for support and survival.

They lost a lot of their power at the end of WC3. They got subverted by a rogue archdruid who was poisoning Malfurion and worshipping Ragnaros. They managed to stomp out a troll tribe (shatterspear) but have fumbled in their ability to stave off the horde in ashenvale for years.

Tyrande had to be taught how to ambush someone in MoP despite being thousands year older and guerilla tactics being the main night elf skirmish style.

But again, they have been shown, consistently since WC3, to be one of the most inept societies.

I get that you dislike this, but please don’t act like it’s not in character when it’s been like that for almost 20 years now.

2 Likes

Eleven, and just because the devs have been doing it does not mean that I have to accept it as good content. That’s an is/ought fallacy.

1 Like

I didn’t say it’s good content. But it’s certainly not out of character for nelves to get b#tchslapped.

Which is a pointless retort when we are trying to make suggestions. The very premise behind the act is that the status quo needs to be changed, not that the status quo is good or defensible.

1 Like

I agree.

The worst part of the game right now is the huge content drought with no idea of what’s happening, when it’s meant to come out, etc. At this pace, we won’t get 9.2 until next year and there’s huge talks about SL being turned into WOD 2.

By having nothing new to dwell upon and having Shadowlands so overtly detached from everything (except Ardenweald and it’s ties to Night Elves/Elune/Tyrande) then it’s lead to everyone dwelling on BfA, which was a horrible experience.

9.1 isn’t even adding anything relevant to expand our topics of discussion until we know the raid’s ending, it’s just cleaning up 9.0 which isn’t much.

1 Like

I mean just saying they post like there opinion of might happen is the only possible outcome, no sylvanas suriving isnt the only thing that could happen

1 Like

Degenerate trolls are degenerate trolls. Don’t care if you don’t like it :wolf: