No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

No, it comes across as the story as given makes literally no sense and completely contradicts the ENTIRETY of 2017/2018 media interviews for BFA’s release

Yes but the source of the argument is that it’s evident there were multiple mid-development pivots

None of those people are regulars and Ethriel literally stated it’s the majority of the Horde players

The exception is not the norm…

Nope, there are way more.

So what else does it mean when there’s a thread called “Dab on the haters” or something that makes fun of Night Elf fans because Sylvanas gets a redemption?

What I’ve seen is that Horde players wanted to keep everything the same, but spin those 2 events around so that they wouldn’t have to feel bad about burning children alive. So that they’d be justified in commiting genocide which I honestly just find gross.

You know that there are way more people out there than the obvious forum troll. I’m not basing my arguments on anything Erevien said.

Also… Horde players also commonly make up that Night Elf fans want the Horde to be wiped out although they’re just asking for Sylvanas to be brought to justice and their race to be rebuilt (and their zones back etc.). Nothing else.

They also often say that Teldrassil is already resolved and Night Elf fans are unreasonable for asking for more (even though they got nothing). And you know that.

1 Like

Non sequitur

Ethriel is saying the majority Horde opinion is “Kill Tyrande, Night Elves don’t get any land, we loved Teldrassil”

This is not true, stop defending her.

6 Likes

tyrande dying and what you just said are different

Remember for the longest time Horde players were calling for Jaina’s head for being deranged when she started hating the Horde? Or a Dreadlord?

Yeah I remember.

2 Likes

Kyalin can defend who she pleases or disagree with who she pleases…Just staying :wolf:

yeah but bfa happened, and now most horde players know that if they ask for that that comes with a massive cost

I’ll bet I could find ten examples in ten minutes. Want to take me up on that? Because I know right where I can find them.

Edit: Is it the majority? Should we assert that it is? Probably not - but that community does exist, and we hear from them rather often.

Thanks for confirming it happened rather than gaslighting a point again.

Ten examples = validating Ethriel’s claim it’s the majority Horde opinion?

Do you agree it’s the majority Horde opinion?

1 Like

And blizz even gave Jaina a dread lord skin in HOTS because it was such popular thing to say. I had honestly forgotten all about that until just now :wolf:

I’m going to assume I missed it in the half dozen posts of you accusing me of not being fine with Ashenvale leaving - because I said that Night Elves are not a faction.

When I even said I was fine with it.

Great so Ethriel is wrong, thanks for affirming this, moving on.

2 Likes

Please quote me anything negative I said about the group that wants a big win in battle. Hint: You can’t, because I didn’t.

No, see my prior edit. I am however arguing that it is an opinion held by a substantial sub-group within the Horde playerbase.

Which is expected. It’s natural to want to dominate your rival in a rivalry. It’s just not good for the game when the gamerunner just gives that to you, instead of making you work for it through gameplay.

its almost like everyone is sick of the faction war that you and kyalin want to keep adding to

1 Like

I can link you the hundreds of Blizzcon attendees that cheered for the burning of Teldrassil. Which is far more representative of the horde player base than you and the rest of the horde posters on this forum. They’re both numerically more abundant and financially more invested.

Great, and the point of my last multiple posts is telling Ethriel she is wrong in insisting it’s the majority of the Horde.

She’s wrong.

We agree.

Moving on.

But notice how unwilling you are in calling her out on this

2 Likes

People just want an empowering moment because they got victimized.
Its human nature.

4 Likes

I feel like you’ve just given the current expansion’s main villain more personality than Blizzard themselves have.

11 Likes