No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

No it was literally on the loyalist quest line in bfa

another one who can’t read

it’s a shame

1 Like

This is not in line with established lore. Elegy demonstrates that the evacuation was incredibly successful, and establishes the army as intact.

Did a lot of people die? Yes, can it be said to be the majority? Not with certainty. Blizzard left themselves a ton of wiggle room - and I suggest that they use it.

2 Likes

Not even a little bit. I don’t frankly care. But the Night Elves are not rivals to the Horde. Let the Alliance led by Night Elves come in and steamroll whatever forces we have there as long as our few main characters aren’t killed.

Literally never said this. Literally responded to someone saying the Night Elves needed to be rivals to the other faction.

Major victim complex here.

Lol just get back on Mythas. Why switch to an alt in the same conversation?

1 Like

not mythas but the idea that youre accusing me of being an alt is pretty jokes, ngl

My problem, and one I know you pointed out before is…what’s shown in the short stories is VASTLY different from what is shown or implied in game…and most people get their lore from playing the game :wolf:

2 Likes

Yes, they should be. As should be the worgen, as should be the Draenei, as should be the gnomes, etc.

There are component pieces to the rivalry. Each should be threatening to the other side in their own way, rather than being the perennial punching bags.

3 Likes

I think thats exactly what is being discussed and really the only one left to kill is Gallywix.

Who on the Horde roster is even interested in holding Ashenvale? Nobody I can think of.

Has anyone made a new extension for the WoW forums that let’s you see alts?

I just think it’s pointless cause they should already have it them not having ashenvale makes the story very dumb it also asks characters on both sides to act extra stupid

1 Like

He talks the same way and uses the same baits and then immediately like each others posts.
Its kind of sad.

I agree with the problems in presentation involved with such choices - hell, it’s my major schtick - but the books remain canon. So when we do talk about strict facts, even if we acknowledge that the audience didn’t see them, they do enter the picture.

3 Likes

I mean, are you honestly telling us that the Draenei, Worgen and Kaldorei combined shouldn’t pose a significant and dangerous threat to the horde? :wolf:

2 Likes

Rofl show me a post I liked

not only can u not read your literally blind

kind of sad ngl

1 Like

Cool story bro.

That quest didn’t indicate that Sylvanas pulled all her troops across Azeroth back to Orgrimmar.

And that same short story told us that there are far too few left.

Yes with certainty, because all Night Elves in Ashenvale, Darkshore and Teldrassil were wiped out and those were their 3 zones.

If they still had an intact army, they also wouldn’t have let the Horde keep Ashenvale. So their army was probably depleted in Darkshore.

ty for your input

It did you just can’t read or something

We all know whatever is written isn’t exactly gospel or written in stone.
There is no reasonable reason to deny the NEs a retake even to make them feel good after punishing them for so long.