No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

The object of our hatred is the Horde and the developers. The hate target of Horde players is the developers, because they feel ashamed of themselves, not hate themselves. And they really don’t want to be ashamed anymore. The side target is the Alliance, which really wants to kill them.
The Horde is much closer than the developers. In addition, the Horde prevents us from crying. And humiliates, telling us that for us, if we think logically, for us everything should have gone even worse.

There was some thought, but I could not formulate it. I guess I’m just complaining. Yes.

And why don’t we torture the Horde? Why should we be tormented by the thought that we will never take revenge, and not you tormented by the thought of “Once again besieged Orgrimmar”?

Ru

Объект нашей ненависти - Орда и разработчики. Цель ненависти игроков Орды - разработчики, потому что себя они стыдятся, а не ненавидят. И им очень не хочется стыдится больше. Побочная цель - Альянс, который очень хочет их убить.
Орда гораздо ближе, чем разработчики. К тому же Орда мешает нам рыдать. И унижает, рассказывая нам о том, что для нас, если рассуждать логически, для нас все должно было пройти еще хуже.

Тут была какая-то мысль, но я так и не смог ее сформулировать. Наверно, я просто жалуюсь. Да.

И почему бы нам не помучать Орду? Почему мы должны мучаться от мысли, что никогда не отомстим, а не вы мучаться от мысли “Снова осадили Оргриммар”?

It’s only been a year and we haven’t got our revenge
We have not budged a single step.
Just think - killed, think - forgiven,
But we didn’t get our revenge! So it’s time for us to moan.
We moaned a lot in the past, and even now we moan,
And we will continue to moan all day.
And you, closing your ears, exclaim:
"Listen! The dwarfs suffered the most,
They were silent every day! So be like the dwarfs:
Moan not very much, about once
Never in twenty or thirty! "

Origianal "verse"

Прошел всего лишь год, а мы не отомстили,
Ни сдвинулись мы с места ни на шаг.
Подумаешь - убили, подумаешь - простили,
Но мы не отомстили! Значит время нам стонать.
Стонали в прошлом много, да и сейчас мы стонем,
И будем продолжать стонать весь день.
А вы, зажавши уши, воскликните:
“Послушай! Страдали гномы больше всех,
Молчали каждый день! Так будь подобен гномам:
Стони не очень много, примерно один раз
За двадцать-тридцать никогда!”