No joyous journey = no subscription

Level 60, just turned in 5 quests in hellfire for 1/4th of a bubble. I have no interest now in slogging to 70. They didn’t care about what I wanted. Why should I care to stay subscribed?

89 Likes

Agreed - going to cancel myself… I’m on Angerforge and we only got 2 weeks of the buff and didn’t even extend for us.

48 Likes

I don’t think complaining about something ,that was not originally in the wrath pre-patch and not continuing throughout wrath live, is going to do any justice for you or anyone. This game is a grind, not log on hit max level and get full bis in a day. Enjoy the game for what it was , this isn’t shadowlands.

102 Likes

You knew the buff was the entirety of the Pre patch.
They gave anyone plenty of time to level at Keats two goons to 70.
If you didn’t have the time it’s nobody’s fault but your own.
Blizzard owes you nothing.
The entitlement of wanting a 50% xp buff that was there for almost 6 weeks.

Do us all a favor.
Go back to retail.
It is clear the(painful grind to 70) is too much
If you think that’s bad. Wait until you do 70-80.

66 Likes

Bye bye! waves

25 Likes

Maybe u should have leveled before like everyone else? LoL

18 Likes

take care don’t let the door hit you on the way out

22 Likes

It was not there for six weeks on the fresh start realms.

28 Likes

Angerforge actually got 2 weeks. FTFY

21 Likes

Liar.

13 Likes

On Fresh server I got a character to lvl 55 to unlock DK then I jumped on and got a DK to lvl 70. Due to the overload of people on the new zone I though lets go play my alts. Nope… it feels so bad going from 50% back to normal.

17 Likes

Again to all of you who are complaining right now, be grateful for what you got , the xp buff wasn’t in original pre-patch and live. Blizzard is doing more and you’re complaining when they take it away.

11 Likes

This game sucks without the +50%. Some of us have outside commitments to things. I realize that isn’t blizzards fault, but at least keeping the buff up for the same duration as the other servers got would be decent of them… I realize they aren’t decent though, lol.

The only other thing that would right said issue is allowing the character boosts to 70 to work on the fresh servers. I’m literally not playing anymore until I can boost my warlock… Is what it is, but if the news comes out that is going to take 90 days, i’ll just unsub for those 3 months, and be 3 months behind. At least I can go back to my life as opposed to leveling in 20 year old content at normal speed.

26 Likes

Again - everyone except Angerforge got at least double the duration of the buff.

9 Likes

It’s 2022 not 2008.

A lot of stuff in WOTLK has changed from the original conception. Stop acting like this is the same game as 2008.

20 Likes

I did a lot of power levelling with this buff on many alts. Frankly, I needed a levelling break and glad it is gone for now. Would be cool to see this xp buff show up from time to time.

3 Likes

Why are people like this lol, people give Blizzard money and it’s okay to voice their opinions about features they want or what’s a deal breaker to unsub. Chill out

36 Likes

They opened a fresh start (Angerforge) 2 weeks away to try and ease the pain of the queues on the other fresh start realms. They LOCKED the other fresh start realms before they even opened Angerforge. This is their fault for not being able to anticipate the demand. And… once again, Blizzard fails to recognize and fails to deliver to their players. It’s just the same song and dance over and over again. At the VERY least, Angerforge should have been allowed to keep it another 2 weeks for people who aren’t in Northrend.

5 Likes

bro just let us play the game how we wanna play it, if YOU didn’t wanna play with the buff YOU didn’t have too. a lot of us have responsibilities outside of wow and don’t wanna spend the time we do have trying to get to northrend…

5 Likes

There are a thousand reasons to dislike the game and unsub, this is definitely not one of them. I agree about the entitled posts.

8 Likes