No, it is absolutely not bussines as usual!

Imagine forgetting opinions exist. Yikes.

1 Like

The fact you consider me a loyal defender of blizzard, makes me wonder what your standard of “Defender” is, and makes me wonder what you even consider a detractor.

It’s pretty clear you have absolutely zero understanding of my stance of BFA.

I’m sure you think you’re clever, but every post simply makes it more obvious how oblivious you are.

1 Like

So you don’t play, have no intention of ever playing again, and (even though you don’t play and have no stake in it) want to convince other people who don’t play to never play again? That seems unhealthy.

1 Like

People have a habit of telling themselves they are something else than what their actions show, and all I am doing by this thread is revealing how blind and loyal blizz defenders are to outsiders

You have said something other than “both Blizzard and WoW suck in every way possible”; thus, you are a “defender”.

3 Likes

A few minutes ago 15 people liked my OP, now it is 24 but I am sure they all did it for the lulz, not the things written on it.

Posting in the daily “I’m quitting” by Ralph post

Seriously, do yourself a favor and move on’.

This amount of rage/misery cannot be good for anyone.

Or take a pause in the game

Never mind, you have already quit :man_shrugging:

“A few minutes ago 15 people liked my OP, now it is 24 but I am sure they all did it for the lulz, not the things written on it.”

Sir, you have some interesting and well expressed ideas about things which is why I gave the post a :heart: .

That said, you are far less eloquent when ascribing motivations to other posters and even less cogent when deciding what does or does not constitute a fact. You are at your best when discussing issues you have with the game and ideas to make it better and at your worst with tip for tap ad hominem replies.

I appreciate your efforts to improve a game we both care about. Leave the folks who do not have the will or ability to debate the points to themselves and let your ideas stand on their own merits.

Thank you.

Isn’t this the 15th time I’ve seen Ralph make a thread claim the game is horrible and he is quitting? Yet he is still here.

2 Likes

Oh he has apparently quit the game awhile ago and moved on to SWTOR. This is just him multitasking. He enjoys trolling and hanging out on the WoW forums while playing SWTOR.

1 Like

So, lemme get this straight…

Anyone that actually enjoys the game, for whatever reason, is now a righteous defender of all things Blizzard?

This isn’t an all-or-nothing scenario.

Firstly, if you think the majority of folks that DO enjoy the game, are in here reading your verbal spew, you should rethink that – most players don’t even visit the forums, much less the General Discussion forums, and even less your spam threads.

Secondly, just keep what’s left if your dignity and just leave. You’re not going to change people’s minds with speaking your opinions. Everyone has opinions – why do you think yours are the ones that matter?

I’ve lost the desire to even try to explain to a narcissistic cynic that a 15 year old game is going to lose subscribers annually just due to age.

Oh well. Just leave, OP, no one really wants your threads anymore. Heck, I wish there was a way to automatically hide any threads by certain users.

1 Like

Awww it’s cute when people who actually still enjoy the game are called, “Blizzard Defenders” or “White Knights” etc. Yet these disgruntled people can do nothing but whine and complain.

Maybe it is time for you to move on Ralph.

1 Like

arent you considered a defender as well? you maintain your sub and have already prepurchased shadowlands which is at least half a year away still

1 Like

Oh dont worry, once sub ends in feb 10 im refunding so I can use the balance I used for it to get something actually beneficial to myself :3

As much as i love panda DKs, WoW is just too trash to be played, especially when there’s superior mmorpgs like swtor with better gearing system, classes and pvp

I assure you what you’re doing is revealing more about you than anyone else.

theres really no point in waiting for a refund if youre not even playing the game

Oh I have no problem with that, I am proud to be who I am and not be like them

All my gold is on the panda so im waiting till the last day to turn everything into blizz balance since im still selling a few stuff in the AH, so maximizing the last wow gold i have

Btw you won’t get a refund for shadowlands you made a panda DK

*citation needed.

1 Like

Like most things, the end will not be at a high point. Not sure what you expect from a 15-yr-old game.

1 Like