NO HEALERS, I begg Community for Solutions

Why aren’t you playing healer?

It’s always been the only way to guarantee heals, be the heals.

That’s your opinion. Read the thread, a lot of people don’t agree with you.

A lot of people don’t heal, or do want to heal without doing healing or dps. The horror that some off spec healer might fail in a +20.

1 Like

This is true. I had every single healer you could be and now I am down to 2 and that is if I am brave enough to deal with the awful tanks that pull more than they can handle.

For now moment I replace this Trinket plan on going higher like only been back on Rasari for like a week wanna make sure there’s as minimal a chance for things to go wrong as possible.

No seems like a you issue considering you’re the one bothered by it like I’m fine with it and will continue to progress as I desire :dracthyr_shrug:

Already completed the Raid what’s your point? Like look at my gear you see that “Paracausal fragment of Frostmourne” thats catch up gear and also completely useless garbage.

Yuh I’m very much aware I could go higher I’m just not cause I’m playing at my own pace and not rushing.

I always find it funny how people on the forums so often make assumptions about people they don’t even know.

Pretty much yeah lol like just answered OP’s questions and stated things even “WoW Influencers” who heal have stated and they start talkin about my monks IO like children :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Speak for yourself please I’m a very good Healer just taking my time to get back into the swing of things as I haven’t played MW since like Shadowlands and trying to swap out this last piece of catch up gear :dracthyr_uwu:

But these two are acting children so not gonna bother with them anymore wasted enough time on their pathetic squabbling and measuring contests like not even worth putting on silence :dracthyr_tea:

Edit: just going to add this here

Ok, back to just disregarding that many people are very unhappy with the current state of healing. Got it.

2 Likes

you know the changes to the healing all it did is exposed the bad healers. Yes it sucks that you guys got nerfed. But every healing class got nerfed. Every class that can off heal got nerfed. And yet some people still manage to work with it. So why is that?

People are unhappy because they have to play. That’s the core reason. Like a fight lasts one minute longer, call the whambulance.

HEALER OPPRESSION I TELL YOU! Every affix is a healer affix, and dps don’t use defensives at all. Or maybe they just fire them off like clockwork who knows.

I already agreed with you on this point as did many others. That’s why there is a constant healer shortage.

You already won. But it sounds like you’re suggesting Blizz should just make everyone suffer through the healer shortage because “some people managed to work with it.”

As I said before, “git gud” is not a solution that increases the healer population.

But you still get raged on.

But there is no real healer shortage because they’re busy turning everyone away for not being a holy paladin.

Not assuming anything. You called yourself out here babe :wink:

Just a quick sampling of the group finder right now. Obviously way more listings than that, but those do a good job of illustrating my point since they are just waiting for a healer.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121552038845763675/1136451557446123602/image.png

5 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/7F73nIH dps shortage.

Guess these two didn’t go to spec savers :dracthyr_crylaugh:

We have a real dps shortage as evidenced by my post above.

is this a clown show?
I wait at least 20-30 minutes for any healer! and not even a good one!

2 Likes

Whelp, no point continuing this conversation I guess. You can keep telling everybody that there is no healer problem and that we just need to get good…but it doesn’t seem like many people agree with you.

Like this person.

Yes, it seems it is. It seems that some people live in a different reality than the rest of us.

1 Like

never encountered this, then again, I realize tanks and healers attract each other like magnets. With a healer, more likely to find a tank, with a tank, more likely to find a healer.

Oh, and leader having a good score helps too

Have left groups over people not taking someone because it wasn’t the meta class, and they were content to wait 15 minutes. (And someone fitting standards still didn’t show up.)

then you have to go into detail. because my holy pala gets insta invites everywhere. I don’t even wait 30 seconds for a group. but there is already a lot of practice, ilvl and rating.

but with my trash aug twink i’ve had adventures for a long time. because there are hardly any healers! and I don’t want to take an unsuspecting noob either, because people expect a timed run.! point!