No Dual Specs - Blue response inside

No we weren’t, the vocal minority complained and complained about it and they gave in and gave us something reminiscent of TBC.

Bye, Felicia.

the 2007 post proves that TBC was designed, very intentionally, around not having dual spec. so we’re not getting it. i hope this helps

1 Like

how can we be accepting of something when these changes were forced on us and completely changed the game?

The people on the forums are not the majority.

https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/#slipperyslope

"This fallacy is not just a long series of causes. Some causal chains are perfectly reasonable. There could be a complicated series of causes that are all related, and we have good reason for expecting the first cause to generate the last outcome. The slippery slope fallacy, however, suggests that unlikely or ridiculous outcomes are likely when there is just not enough evidence to think so.

It’s hard enough to prove one thing is happening or has happened; it’s even harder to prove a whole series of events will happen. That’s a claim about the future, and we haven’t arrived there yet. We, generally, don’t know the future with that kind of certainty. The slippery slope fallacy slides right over that difficulty by assuming that chain of future events without really proving their likelihood."

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and-critical-thinking/logical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-slippery-slope/

“A slippery slope fallacy occurs when someone makes a claim about a series of events that would lead to one major event, usually a bad event. In this fallacy, a person makes a claim that one event leads to another event and so on until we come to some awful conclusion. Along the way, each step or event in the faulty logic becomes more and more improbable.”

https://successfulstudent.org/the-art-to-argument-persuasion-logical-fallacies/#post-hoc

“Assuming causality from order of events. Claiming that since B always happens after A, then A must cause B is the fallacy. Order of events doesn’t mean causation, necessarily. Actual causation would remain unexplained by only attending to the sequence or order of events. The sequence of events needs actual causation to be understood in order for causation claims to be made.”

And many would argue that the changes are what is killing the game.

What even is the point of Classic if its not about recreating the game as it was?

3 Likes

I haven’t been on here long but your remarks don’t really do anything but get personal. Very sour taste for anyone. You can’t bully your way into dual spec, bud. It just ain’t how things work. Stay civilized for the point of discussion. The personal attacks are just painting you in the negative light not the other way around. There are SEVERAL POSTS in your history that are nothing more than cyber bullying responses. Please stop.

We get it. YOU REALLY WANT DUAL SPEC.
But this doesn’t mean everyone else is just flat out wrong.

6 Likes

If you really think so, you can just report or ignore me.

No, because I value everyone’s opinion on here. It’s a forum for constructive criticism. Every voice should be heard regardless of their stance.

2 Likes

I think you’re the one guilty of this fallacy by inferring causality from what is essentially an irrelevant fact.

Just reject the irrelevant idea and move on. It’s definitely not worth calling people names over.

Look, you all are just circling around and around.

So I’ll just put it as bluntly as I can:

They will make any change that gets them the most amount of sub money.

2 Likes

You value everyone’s opinion, but you’re telling me to stop with whatever you think I’m doing?

Brilliant!

Back in 2007 our druids, warlocks and some mages would raid with arena spec. No one cared, bosses were dying anyway and we were having fun.

If you are min-max, then go pay the re-spec. Being try hard has its costs.

2 Likes

There’s a difference being toxic and having a constructive opinion. Your opinion is toxic and thus the reason numerous people have called you out.

Please stop.

2 Likes

Guilty of what now?

I’m not following, sorry…

I thought people would get better at handling money/income after the 2008 housing crash. Here we are in 2021 and people can’t scrap together 50g.

1 Like

The fallacy you were trying to educate the other poster about.

1 Like