No Dual Specs - Blue response inside

It is and always has and always will be a fallacy.

You cannot predicate any position of proof on a hypothetical.

which is why boosts were a problem. They completely negated ALL of azeroth AGAIN, by adding 58 level boosts. This is why we have a problem with the slippery slope situation. Because of this exact reason.

Pre-Outlands is dead and it’s hard enough to find groups to run dungeons with on alts because of this. Why level an alt when you can just pay blizzard to give you a 58 and get right back to Outlands.

this was from 14 years ago…

The following quote isnt a hypothetical. It’s reality, and proof:

Saying “dual spec is OK now because we have boosts” is cut and dry proof that Boosts were a slippery slope.

Not for you, clearly. Since you don’t even play Classic.

yet here we are playing the game from 14 years ago…

Sorry, but a quote from 2007 only proves a quote was made in 2007.

Nice deflection. I do play classic and have played classic and have played tbc AND TBCC, but yet my opinions apparently don’t matter to you because I’m not in an end game sweaty guild with full T4 epic purplz…

Get over yourself

2 Likes

just ignore kuma. notice how he’s getting into some stupid meta discussion about the slippery slope “fallacy” because he knows he lost on the dual spec issue. it’s kind of sad really

6 Likes

and that was a completely different set of developers. we don’t know if this set will make changes or not to core game mechanics.

They are also mad because I answered their silly little Seal of the Martyr question and haven’t gone back to it since then.

2 Likes

2007 lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

Meanwhile your in here arguing for changes because, changes have already happened… But the slippery slope is a total fallacy… Yea ok.

3 Likes

Yes, the slippery slope is a widely-acknowledged fallacy simply because it involves an acceptance of a succession of events without direct evidence that this course of events will happen.

No, it’s because you’re not even posing on a BC character. You’re not even posting on a throw away low level classic alt.

They are just a troll anyways. If you aren’t on a level 70 character your opinion means nothing because you apparently haven’t experienced the entier game yet.

2 Likes

I know. End of the work day. Not much better to do atm.

1 Like

It exists. Look at all of your posts.

Have a good one

1 Like

it’s you. YOU are the evidence that the slippery slope is real. lol

6 Likes

How incredibly deceiving this post is. These blue posts are from 2007. The community has clearly shown with TBCC that we are more accepting of #somechanges and in fact most are asking for changes on the daily to keep the game alive.