No Cross realm BGs

How about the servers who would never see queues because Blizz had to add so many, so now some don’t have the numbers? How about those who rolled on pve servers, yet not many players on that server will queue for BGs?

I like the idea of anybody can jump (crossrealm) in BG 's too, sure its not vanilla, but all the alliance on my server 10v1 and we all know they cant 1v1 so I wouldn’t want to have to wait for these cry babies to queue up for one queue.

Should have went pvp for pvp? All servers have a healthy pop albeit 1 sided. Hence the incentive of player self balancing rather then qqing to blizz for help.

Guess what aliiance have been dealinh with imbalance issues, now should be hordes turn to self regulate the issue in the long run.

That’s stupid logic. “Should have gone pvp if you want a bg queue.” That’s worse logic than “should have went a pve server if you don’t like to be ganked.”

Mate pve servers will have enough pvpers regardless. Servers are bigger then vanilla.

Not all of them. And not at all times of the day.

Thats a bad choice issue, dont expect blizz to solve your mistakes. Pick a server in your timezone / playtime peak.

I’d have zero issues as Grob is fairly balanced. But I have common sense to know not all servers are equal.

Hence an incentive to self regulate. Server bg + faction specific xfers will solve the issue better then anything blizz can do.

That’s a good way to ruin their game.

I’d say that ships sailed, we’re in recovery now.

So yea, let’s make it worse. Why not?

I wouldn’t say cross realm BGs were cancer.i really hope they at least start off with same realm BGs.
I had a blast BACK IN the day fighting people from my server then you get to see who the baddest mother ;;SHUT YO MOUTH;;

I feel this thread is like “yes everyone thinks like me if queue time is long they will change to another faction” you must be dreaming… they will most likely quit the game then to re level another character… your just killing the game faster and making blizz push stages faster to keep ppl playing… lol

Battlegroups were part of Vanilla.

So, not having them would be “not classic”.

1 Like

This time around, I’m gonna be one of those dirty “AV Rankers”. When cross realm BGs came out, spamming AV all day became the fastest way to rank.

Oh but there is :joy:

so were keyrings… OH yeah that will be phase 6 for some arbitrary reason (have to pay a guy for a couple hours coding work)

Meanwhile, raids are time gated and we are running around in TBC level gear pretending this is how early vanilla was.

I am going to punch a kitten if I hear from one more 15 year old say how much better players are today because they cleared MC in 15 seconds in classic, never having played vanilla, with vanilla gear, and maybe an auction add on if you’re lucky.

hey zoomers… NO ONE RUNNING MC HAD 300 SPELL POWER IN 2004!
It wasn’t even possible!

Your current BIS items like Ban’thok sash had 10 int and 10 stamina back then.

Wow classic is a sh1tshow that conforms to “nochanges” when it is cheap and convenient. X realm BG’s are cheap and convenient. Time gating loot drops is hard and takes time… 112 loot for all!
Time gating raid portals - cheap and easy, they literally just put a check in the box for BWL and click update, no reboot required.

They don’t care if you quit, the fact is THEY EXPECT IT! They care that the IP is exclusively theirs, and te couple months subscriptions people pay before they quit.
even if the odd million people playing classic only play for 3 months, that is still 45 million dollars at the cost of nothing in development.

1 Like

Free faction specific transfers to an alliance dominated realm would work to even it out across all servers. If horde pvpers have an issue with queue times transfer to a server that doesn’t, same goes for alliance but there isn’t many servers that swing in favour of ally. Voila just like that and players will sort out the imbalances through their own free will.

If they don’t do something we will end up with pvp servers that at 90/10 splits, that’s not healthy for anyone.

Have fun with another game then. :joy: