No Cross realm BGs

Oh man I can’t wait for the easy honor in BG’s and since it’ll be x-realm. Im just going to hit up a corner or be in spirit form and move every once in awhile so I don’t get kicked and not have to worry about getting black listed for it. Easy fast honor with fast loses.

This is just wrong

Maybe that’s why people want CRBGs. They dont want to find a premade to win, so they want to spam games AFK and think that’ll get them rank 14

Lol what a joke, community is total BS and once your BG wait times are taking forever you will be begging for it

“You think you want it, but you dont”

Deleted because I’ve done some thinking, and we didn’t actually get xp IN wsg in the early days, I was wrong.

However, now I’m left trying to figure out how we DID manage to get levelled out during a game, because that did happen… we had people who couldn’t play our next game with us, because they’d levelled, and were the next bracket IN that match.

Fixed for you.

you need to leave

no man, please stop with the idiotic no changes, this is so ridiculous LOL

Oh look, it’s the arbiter of who and what is permitted in the wow forums.

Oh wait… You’re not.
Dismissed.

The more it gets posted the more Blizzard will see it.

oh look, its snobby dbag npc #192881271872 on the forums

dismissed

LOL!

OH NOES! I upset the little kid who started playing wow in 2016. I feel so very, very bad for upsetting a 10 year old.

Does Mommy know you’re on your computer past your bedtime on a school night?

Where do people get this nonsense notion. If Horde queue is a little longer they will deal with it. Not jump ship to Alliance. It would have to be such a massive difference.

Dramatic and I don’t believe it.

Some hard working people don’t have a lot of time to wait in long queues to get games in. You don’t get to decide for them that this is best. There is a passionate minority pushing for no CRBG but what about all the people that wants it? This is pointless. CRBG are releasing in 8 days and a few posts will do nothing.

This argument doesn’t make any sense.

Same server BGs were in Vanilla up until Naxx- meaning almost the entirety of the experience, and they were added in to basically beta test their cross realm capabilities before they released arena in TBC.

These servers are at least 5x bigger than those.

You’re telling me something that worked for 90% of Vanilla, the game Classic is supposed to be emulating, won’t work because there won’t be enough players on servers that have 5x as many players?

Each server already is like a 5 realm battlegroup- that’s MORE than enough reason to not muddy it with even more servers.

2 Likes

we would never get any games going on my retail server without crbgs

the alliance wouldnt queue

shorter queues is the reason. i dont care about recognizing the enemy in bgs

same server bgs didnt work that well tbh, the wait times were too long. people are not going to wait 15+ mins for a bg in 2019

1 Like

Nothing wrong with crossrealm bgs. The most fun I had in wow was once crossrealm bgs were introduced in Vanilla.

4 Likes

No they aren’t. The population on every server is going down and will continue to go down. There’s already multiple dead servers that would probably never see a battleground pop without CRBGs.

1 Like

Depending on the way servers are grouped, you could log into your server as alliance with a 2:1 horde disparity and have long queues while horde get instant queues.