No Beta invite for people who played vanilla?

Two accounts from vanilla wow and no invite but legion and pandaland people get in…

1 Like

You’re not alone, but there are far more Vanilla players than spots available.

August 27th is far more important than the beta. If you played Vanilla, you should have learnt patience back then. Time to exercise it.

1 Like

nah cuz people like asmongold who never even played vanilla are “testing” it. How are people who never played suppose to give feedback on the game lmfao…

Report and move on

They aren’t. They’re hyping it while the other 95% of the beta participants are reporting things.

Get over it. The world is not fair. You can play on August 27th.

Yeah i feel ya man. Ive played every xp but pandaland and my acc has been around since vanilla and no beta inv. But thats okay.

you and millions of others, you are not special at all so just go play a p server till the game comes out and stop crying.

So you don’t see how pointless it is that they give beta invites to people who never played vanilla? Kinda hard to test if a game is correct when you never played it.

You don’t need to have played during vanilla to know whether or not a quest item isnt dropping, or something isn’t working how it’s intended to. Of course there’s people in there who played during vanilla and they’re probably helping with other subtleties.

Pls stop acting like you deserve it more than anyone else, because you really DONT

1 Like

Thats funny since health and mana reg has been constantly off, but I guess you wouldn’t know that since you never played.

oh and you are the f*cking authority on what heath and mana reg was from a game thats 15 years old LOLOLOL

2 Likes

He played during vanilla since he has photos of himself playing, but I agree that he doesn’t give feedback to devs, at least in the form of a bug report ticket.

Ask yourself if jealousy is an adult reaction to this situation, then self reflect on your life choices and then. take a hot bath listen to some mood music and R.E.L.A.X

You must have pinpoint accuracy to remember that from 15 years ago, theres no difference between you and someone who started later.

Yet u have no proof that its off,

Plus, blizz has a reference copy so they can pretty easily dismiss claims that its wrong, and I’m sure they’ve already checked as people brought that up day one of beta.

So games like Pantheon are in alpha atm. Should they not test it? Many testers have never played it.

lol if they had a reference copy how come they altered the values AFTER vanilla players feedback from the first beta. They still haven’t fixed armor values either

At this point most people agree that questing and what it implies (mob dmg, regen rates, armor and resistances) is likeit was in vanilla 1.12 version. Elite damage was debated, but it was mostly guys with godlike memory that no one has, who made the claim that it was off…

Actually, it’s more likely that people just aren’t remembering it right. No-one has provided a 1.12 reference example of regen being off. They just “feel” that its wrong. Blizzard has the reference client, and can check precisely.

• Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate.
1 Like

You’re not testing the accuracy of the game in beta. Blizzard knows what accurate was, you don’t. You’re testing for bugs. Whether or not you played at level 60 is completely irrelevant.

Also, betas aren’t that good, why are you all so obsessed with them? It’s literally a game full of bugs and then you report it and move on… Unless the bug is stopping you from finishing a quest, then at that point, you just log off and wait.